Railway Police Ad-hoc bonus 2020
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
RBE No. 98/2020
New Delhi, dated 12.11.2020
The General Managers/ CAOs (R),
All Indian Railways & Production Units.
Subject: Grant of ad-hoc bonus for 30 days to the Group ‘C’ & ‘D’ RPF/RPSF personnel for the financial year 2019-20.
The President is pleased to decide that all Group ‘C’ & RPF/RPSF personnel, may be granted ad-hoc bonus equivalent to 30 (thirty) days emoluments for the financial year 2019-20, without any wage eligibility ceiling. The calculation ceiling for payment of ad-hoc Bonus under these orders shall be monthly emoluments of Rs.7000/-, as revised w.e.f 01.04.2014 vide Ministry of Finance (Department of Expenditure)’s OM No. 7/4/2014/E.III9A), dated 29th August, 2016.
2. The benefit will be admissible subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Only those Group ‘C’&’D’ RPF/RPSF personnel who were in service on 31.3.2020 and have rendered at least six months of continuous service during the year 2019-20 will be eligible for payment under these orders. Pro-rata payment will be admissible to the eligible personnel for period of continuous service during the year from six months to a full year, the eligibility period being taken in terms of number of months of service (rounded off to the nearest number of months).
- The quantum of Non-PLB (ad-hoc bonus) will be worked out on the basis of average emoluments/calculation ceiling whichever is lower. To calculate Non-PLB (ad-hoc bonus) for one day, the average emoluments in a month will be divided by 30.4 (average number of days in a month). This will, thereafter, be multiplied by the number of days of bonus granted. To illustrate, taking the calculation ceiling of Rs.7000/- (where actual average emoluments exceed Rs.7000), Non-PLB (ad-hoc bonus) for thirty days would work out to Rs.7000 x 30/30.4 = Rs.6907.89 (rounded off to Rs.6908/-)
- All payments under these orders will be rounded off to the nearest rupee.
- Various points regarding regulation of Ad-hoc/ Non-PLB Bonus are given in the Annexure.
- All the Group ‘C’ & ‘D’ RPF/RPSF personnel, regardless of whether they are in uniform or out of uniform and regardless of place of their posting, shall be eligible only for ad-hoc bonus in terms of these orders.
3. This issues with the concurrence of the Finance Directorate of the Ministry of Railways.
4. Hindi version is enclosed.
Jt. Director/ Estt.(P&A)
Related to Your Search:
- Grant of ad-hoc bonus for 30 days to the Group ‘C’ & ‘D’ RPF/RPSF personnel for the financial year 2017-2018.
- Grant of ad-hoc bonus for 30 days to Group ‘C’ & ‘D’ RPF/RPSF Personnel
- Railway Board Orders – Railway Board issued orders on granting of bonus to RPF and RPSF
- Railway Bonus orders: Grant of ad-hoc bonus for 30 days to the Group ‘C’ & `D’ RPF/RPSF personnel for the financial year 2014-2015
- Grant of ad-hoc bonus for 30 days to the Group C & D RPF/RPSF personnel for the financial year 2014-2015
- 30 days bonus for Central Government Employees -Non-Productivity Linked Bonus (ad-hoc bonus) for the year 2019-2020 – FinMin Order
- 30 Days Non-Productivity Linked Bonus (Ad-hoc Bonus) granted to Central Government Employees for the year 2018-19
- BONUS: Grant of Non-Productivity Linked Bonus (Ad-hoc Bonus) to the Central Government Employees for the year 2016-17
- Bonus (Ad-hoc bonus) Calculation for Central Government Employees