GOVERNMENT OF INDIA (BHARAT SARKAR)
Ministry of Railways (Rail Mantralaya)
PC-VII No.: 174
RBE No.: 56/2021
File No. PC-VII/2016/1/7/2/3
New Delhi, dated: 28.07.2021
The General Manager/CAOs(R),
All Zonal Railways & Production Units,
(As per mailing list)
Sub: Grant of Dearness Relief to Railway pensioners/family pensioners – Revised rate effective from 01.07.2021
A copy of Office Memorandum No. 42/07/2021-P&PW(D) dated 22.07.2021 of Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions (Department of Pension and Pensioners’ Welfare) on the above subject is enclosed herewith for information and compliance. This order shall apply mutatis mutandis on Railways also.
2. This issues with the concurrence of Finance Directorate of the Ministry of Railways.
3. Hindi version is attached below.
Encl. As above.
(Jaya Kumar G)
Deputy Director, Pay Commission-VII & HRMS
File No. PC-VII/2016/1/7/2/3 New Delhi, dated: 28.07.2021
Copy (with 40 spares) forwarded to the A.D.A.I., Railways, New Delhi.
Related to Your Search:
- Grant of Dearness Relief to Railway pensioners/family pensioners — Revised rate effective from 01.01.2018.
- Railways: Dearness Relief (DR) to Railway pensioners from January 2019
- Grant of Dearness relief from 12% to 17% to Railway Pensioners/Family Pensioners effect from 01.07.2019
- Revised rates of Dearness Allowance for Railway employees retired during the period from January 2020 to June 2021 – Calculation of Gratuity and Cash payment in lieu of Leave
- Grant of Dearness Relief to Railway pensioners/family pensioners- Revised rate effective from 01.07.2014
- Grant of Dearness Relief to Railway pensioners/family pensioners-Revised rate effective from 01.07.2012
- Transport Allowance at double the normal rates to persons with disabilities employed in Central Government.
- Dispensing with the requirement of BSR code of Bank from the pension claim forms – Railways
- 7th CPC Stagnation increment – Revision of pension of pre-2016 pensioners