Railway Minister announced Concession in Rail ticket for unemployed youth
Concession in Train Tickets to Unemployed Youth
Railways grant full concession in second class and 50% concession in sleeper class in the basic fares of Mail/Express trains to unemployed youths up to 35 years to appear in interviews for selection to Central/State Government jobs. Besides above, 50% concession in the basic fares of Mail/express trains in Second and sleeper class is also admissible to unemployed youths appearing in interview for selection to other public sector organisations.
This Press release is based on the information given in the written reply by the Minister of State for Railways Shri Manoj Sinha in Lok Sabha today(25.12.2015).
Related to Your Search:
- Major Concessions granted to different categories of persons on Indian Railways
- FACILITIES EXTENDED TO HANDICAPPED PERSONS IN RESPECT OF RESERVATION IN TRAINS
- Provision of seats for TTEs/Conductors
- Enhancement of Combined Reservation Quota of lower berths for Senior Citizens and Female Passengers
- Railway Minister Announces increase in Rail Passenger Fares
- INCREASE IN MEAL PRICES IN TRAINS LOK SABHA QA
- Ministry of Railways Decides to Introduce Tatkal Scheme in Passenger Trains
- NFIR – Earmarking of reservation quota for women
- LTC advance – 65 days before the proposed date of outward journey