Railway Budget to focus on passenger amenities
Keeping passenger amenities and comfort as its top priorities, railways have proposed a new design coach with improved furnishings and house keeping scheme in coaches in the Rail Budget 2014-15.
The national transporter is also proposing to introduce intensive mechanised cleaning of coaches, clean train station scheme and comprehensive pest and rodent control treatment as part of measures to provide a comfortable journey to passengers.
Related to Your Search:
- Railways: Cleanliness and Maintenance of Passenger Rail Coaches
- Rail Budget 2013-14: Train travel may cost more with passenger amenities cess
- Indian Railways starts collecting feedback about basic amenities through phones using IVRS based system
- Five Year Action Plan on “Swachh Bharat Mission”
- Air Conditioned Coach developed for DEMU Train
- Railway Budget 2014-15 : Rail Budget Seeks Course Correction, Avoids Populism
- Insurance Scheme For Railway Passengers
- Integral Coach Factory
- Railway Budget 2015: No hike in Railway Passenger Fares