Railway Bonus Orders: Grant of ad-hoc bonus for 30 days to the Group ‘C’ & `D’ RPF/RPSF personnel for the financial year 2014-2015
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
New Delhi, Dated 02/11/2015
The General Managers/CAOs (R),
All Indian Railways & Production Units,
(As per mailing list)
Subject: Grant of ad-hoc bonus for 30 days to the Group ‘C’ & `D’ RPF/RPSF personnel for the financial year 2014-2015
The President is pleased to decide that all Group ‘C’ & ‘D’ RPF/RPSF personnel, may be granted ad-hoc bonus equivalent to 30 (thirty) days emoluments for the financial year 2014-2015, without any eligibility wage ceiling. The calculation ceiling of Rs.3500/- will remain unchanged.
2. The benefit will be admissible subject to the following terms and conditions:-
a) Only those Group ‘C’ & ‘D’ RPF/RPSF personnel who were in service on 31.3.2015 and have rendered at least six months of continuous service during the year 2014-2015 will be eligible for payment under these orders. Pro-rata payment will be admissible to the eligible personnel for period of continuous service during the year ranging from six months to a full year, the eligibility period being taken in terms of number of months of service (rounded to the nearest number of months).
b) The quantum of ad-hoc bonus will be worked out on the basis of average emoluments/calculation ceiling whichever is lower. To calculate ad-hoc bonus for one day, the average emoluments in a year will be divided by 30.4 (average number of days in a month). This will thereafter be multiplied by the number of days of bonus granted. To illustrate, taking the calculation ceiling of Rs.3500/-(where actual average emoluments exceed Rs.3500), ad-hoc bonus for thirty days would work out to Rs.3500×30/30.4 = Rs.3453.95 (rounded off to Rs.3454/).
c) All payments under these orders will be rounded off to the nearest rupee.
d) In the matter where the aforesaid provisions are silent, clarificatory orders issued vide this Ministry’s letter No.E(P&A)II-88/Bonus-3 dated 29.12.1988, as amended from time to time, would hold good.
e) All the Group ‘C’ & ‘D’ RPF/RPSF personnel, regardless of whether they are in uniform or out of uniform and regardless of place of their posting, shall be eligible only for ad-hoc bonus in terms of these orders.
3. This issues with the concurrence of the Finance Directorate of the Ministry of Railways.
(Salim. Md. Ahmed)
Related to Your Search:
- Grant of ad-hoc bonus for 30 days to Group ‘C’ & ‘D’ RPF/RPSF Personnel
- Railway Board Orders – Railway Board issued orders on granting of bonus to RPF and RPSF
- Grant of ad-hoc bonus for 30 days to the Group ‘C’ & ‘D’ RPF/RPSF personnel for the financial year 2017-2018.
- Railway Police Ad-hoc bonus 2020 – 30 days to the Group ‘C’ & ‘D’ RPF/RPSF personnel for the financial year 2019 – 2020
- Grant of ad-hoc bonus for 30 days to the Group C & D RPF/RPSF personnel for the financial year 2014-2015
- 30 days bonus for Central Government Employees -Non-Productivity Linked Bonus (ad-hoc bonus) for the year 2019-2020 – FinMin Order
- Bonus (Ad-hoc bonus) Calculation for Central Government Employees
- 30 Days Non-Productivity Linked Bonus (Ad-hoc Bonus) granted to Central Government Employees for the year 2018-19
- BONUS: Grant of Non-Productivity Linked Bonus (Ad-hoc Bonus) to the Central Government Employees for the year 2016-17