Railway Board Orders – Railway Board issued orders on granting of bonus to RPF and RPSF
Railway Board has issued orders on granting ad-hoc bonus to RPF and RPSF for thirty days.
The content of the order has been given below for your information…
“Grant of ad-hoc bonus for 30 days to the Group ‘C’ & ‘D’ RPF/RPSF personnel for the financial year 2012-2013.
The President is pleased to decide that all Group ‘C’ & ‘D’ RPF/RPSF personnel, may be granted ad-hoc bonus equivalent to 30 (thirty) days emoluments for the financial year 2012-2013, without any eligibility wage ceiling. The calculation ceiling of 3500/- will remain unchanged.
2. The benefit will be admissible subject to the following terms and conditions:
a) Only those Group ‘C’ & ‘D’ RPF/RPSF personnel who were in service on 31.32013 and have rendered at least six months of continuous service during the year 2012-2013 will be eligible for payment under these orders. Pro-rata payment will be admissible to the eligible personnel for period of continuous service during the year ranging from six months to a full year, the eligibility period being taken in terms of number of months of service (rounded to the nearest number of months).
b) The quantum of ad-hoc bonus will be worked out on the basis of average emoluments/calculation ceiling whichever is lower. To calculate ad-hoc bonus for one day, the average emoluments in a year will be divided by 30.4 (average number of days in a month). This will thereafter be multiplied by the number of days of bonus granted. To illustrate, taking the calculation ceiling of 3500/- (where actual average emoluments exceed Rs.3500), ad-hoc bonus for thirty days would work out to Rs.3500 x 30 / 30.4 = 3453.95 (rounded off to 3454/-).
c) All payments under these orders will be rounded off to the nearest rupee.
d) In the matter where the aforesaid provisions are silent, clarificatory orders issued vide this Ministries letter No.E(P&A)II-88/Bonus-3 dated 29.12.1988, as amended from time to time, would hold good.
e) All the Group C & D RPF/RPSF personnel, regardless of whether they are in uniform or out of uniform and regardless of place of their posting, shall be eligible only for ad-hoc bonus in terms of these orders.
3. This issues with the concurrence of the Finance Directorate of the Ministry of Railways”.
Related to Your Search:
- Grant of ad-hoc bonus for 30 days to Group ‘C’ & ‘D’ RPF/RPSF Personnel
- Grant of ad-hoc bonus for 30 days to the Group ‘C’ & ‘D’ RPF/RPSF personnel for the financial year 2017-2018.
- Railway Police Ad-hoc bonus 2020 – 30 days to the Group ‘C’ & ‘D’ RPF/RPSF personnel for the financial year 2019 – 2020
- Railway Bonus orders: Grant of ad-hoc bonus for 30 days to the Group ‘C’ & `D’ RPF/RPSF personnel for the financial year 2014-2015
- Grant of ad-hoc bonus for 30 days to the Group C & D RPF/RPSF personnel for the financial year 2014-2015
- Bonus (Ad-hoc bonus) Calculation for Central Government Employees
- 30 days bonus for Central Government Employees -Non-Productivity Linked Bonus (ad-hoc bonus) for the year 2019-2020 – FinMin Order
- Bonus for Central Para Military Forces and Armed Forces for 2018-2019
- Payment of Productivity Linked Bonus to all eligible non-gazetted Railway employees for the financial year 2014-2015