Railway Board Order: Honorarium payable to conducting written test for recruitment and for Physical Efficiency Test
Government of India
Ministry of Railways
No. E(G)/ 2006/HOI-14
New Delhi Dated 07.02.2014
The General Manager (P),
All Indian Railways and
(As per mailing list)
Sub: Honorarium payable to various Functionaries involved in conducting
(i) Written test for recruitment to erstwhile Group ‘D’ posts and
(ii) For Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
The issue of laying down uniform rates of honorarium payable to various functionaries involved with the conduct of written test for recruitment to erstwhile Group `D’ posts and for conducting Physical Efficiency Test (PET) has been considered by the Board and the following rates of Honorarium has been prescribed :-
(A) For conducting Written Tests as a part of open market selection for the posts in grade pay Rs.1800/- (erstwhile Gr. D)
The rates of honorarium prescribed for Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) in terms of Board’s letter No.E(G)/2010 HOI-38 dated 02/11/2012 issued under RBE No. 125/2012 will be made applicable.
(B) For conducting Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
|S.No||Functionaries||Rate per day
|i.||Employees having grade pay of Rs. 1800/- & Rs. 1900/-||250/-|
|ii.||Employees having grade pay above Rs. 1900/- and upto Rs. 4600/-||400/-|
|iii.||Employees with grade pay above Rs. 4600/- but below Rs. 5400/-||600/‑|
|iv.||Employees with grade pay of Rs. 5400/- & Rs. 6600/-||750/-|
|v.||JAG and above||1000/-|
(C) Arrangement for food, snacks etc is left at the discretion of the Incharge conducting PET.
(D) The above rates will also be applicable: –
(i) To the Members of Trial Committee and Recruitment Committee constituted as per Board’s policy letter No.2010/E(Sports)/4/(1)/1(Policy) dated 31.12.2010 (RBE No. 189(B)/2010) for recruitment of sportspersons against sports quota, for the day(s) of selection trials of the candidates.
(ii) To the RPF personnel (for RRB/RRC exams). viz :- Constable/Follower, Head Constable, Assistant Sub Inspector, Sub Inspector, Inspector, Assistant Security Commissioner/Assistant Commandant, Divisional Security Commissioner/Commandant
2.the above rates will take effect from the date of issue of the order.
3.this issues with the concurrence of the finance directorate of the ministry of Railways
Jt Director Estt.(Genl)
Related to Your Search:
- Latest position of vacancies available in Railways
- Recruitment of staff in Level – 1 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix on Indian Railways – Criteria for Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Criteria for Physical Efficiency Test (PET) regarding – Railway Board orders
- Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) Chennai Recruits 2461 posts for Southern Railway and ICF.
- Ministry of Railways Announces one of the World’s Largest Recruitment Drive
- Dispensation of Written Test for recruitment of wards rider LARSGESS
- Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination, 2013 – Declaration of Written Result
- Amendment in RRs for revising the upper age limit as 30 years for the recruitment made under Combined Graduate Level Examination conducted by SSC for the post carrying Grade Pay of Rs. 4200, 4600 & 4800
- Selection Procedure for Promotion to Selection Posts from Erstwhile Group D to C: Railway Board Clarification