Railway Board Order – Grant of Air Travel permission to RPF / RPSF personnel on Jammu – Srinagar sector
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
New Delhi, dated:29.03.2019
The General Manager,
All Indian Railways / PUs,
(As per standard mailing list).
Sub: Grant of Air Travel permission to RPF / RPSF personnel on Jammu – Srinagar sector.
The proposal regarding grant of Air Travel permission to RPF / RPSF personnel on Jammu – Srinagar sector has been considered by Board (FC & CRB) and it has been decided that the non-entitled personnel of Railway Protection Force (RPF) and Railway Protection Special Force (RPSF) are allowed to travel by air from Jammu to Srinagar and back on official duty (on termination commencement at Jammu) for the period of one year i.e. up to 31.03.2020.
Extension of this period is subject to review from time to time.
This will also be subject to the other Terms & Conditions / instructions issued from time to time by Ministry of Finance / Board’s office on ‘Air travel’.
Dy.Director Finance Estt-I
Source: Indian Railways
Related to Your Search:
- Entitlement of air travel to all personnel of CAPFs – MHA
- Permission to Travel by Airlines other than Air India : Railway Board
- Grant of TA / DA and Air Travel permission to Retired Railway Officers in connection with attending court related cases: Railways
- Clarification Regarding Fake Advertisements for Mass Recruitment of Constables in Railways
- Medically incapacitated staff of Railway Protection Force / Railway Protection Special Force may be absorbed in alternative jobs
- 7th CPC Ration Money Allowance in respect of Non-gazetted RPF/RPSF personnel
- Grant of ad-hoc bonus for 30 days to the Group C & D RPF/RPSF personnel for the financial year 2014-2015
- 7th CPC Grant of Rs. 2000/- to Drivers Gr-III RPF-RPSF Constable
- Revision in the rate of Ration Money Allowance in respect of Non-gazetted RPF/RPSF personnel 28.02.2017