Railway Board have decided to constitute a Committee for inclusion of fresh categories within the ambit of Risk & Hardship Allowance
(GOVERNMENT OF INDIA)
(MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS)
New Delhi, dated 11.02.2019
Ministry of Railways (Railway Board) have decided to constitute a Committee for inclusion of fresh categories within the ambit of Risk & Hardship Allowance. The Committee will consist of the following:-
(i) EDPC-II, Railway Board … Convener
(ii) EDF(E), Railway Board … Member
(iii) EDCE(G), Railway Board … Member
(iv) Sh. Shiv Gopal Mishra, General Secretary/AIRF … Member
(v) Shri Guman Singh, President/NFIR … Member
The Terms of Reference of the Committee will be as under:-
“To holistically examine the inclusion of fresh categories within the ambit of Risk and Hardship Allowance introduced by 7th CPC.”
- The tenure of the Committee will be Six months from the date of its constitution.
- The Headquarters of the Committee will be at New Delhi.
- PC-VII branch, Railway Board will be the Nodal branch for functioning of the Committee. Therefore, submission of report of the Committee for consideration of Railway Board, implementation of its recommendations and all related issues including Parl, Questions, RTI cases and other formalities with regard to the Committee, shall be dealt with by PC-VII branch, Railway Board.
- The Convener and Members of the Committee will draw TA/DA as per extant rules.
Under Secretary (Estt)-I
Related to Your Search:
- Railways: Committee to examine the demand for consideration of Ticket Checking Staff as Running Staff
- 7th CPC Recommendations on Risk and Hardship Matrix
- Ministry of Railways have decided to constitute a committee for evolving a new formula for Productivity Linked Bonus(PLB) on Indian Railways.
- Inclusion of important categories of staff within the ambit of Risk And Hardship Matrix of 7th CPC for payment of Risk And Hardship Allowance
- 7th CPC Risk and Hardship Allowance for Track Maintainers working in Constructions Organization
- Recommendation of 7th CPC- decision relating to grant of Risk and Hardship Allowance for Track Maintainer of Indian Railways
- Railway Board constitutes committee for revision of Incentive Bonus
- NFIR – Denial of LC Gate Allowance to the Gate Keepers/ Gatemen of Operating in Railways
- Recommendations of 7th CPC – Payment of Risk & Hardship Allowance for Track Maintainers working in construction s organization