Railway Board constitutes committee for revision of Incentive Bonus
Ministry of Railways constituted a committee to examine the issues related to revision of hourly rates of Incentive Bonus and Bonus Factors of Workshops/PUs staff under CRJ Pattern/GIS.
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
New Delhi, dated 06/07/2017
Ministry of Railways (Railway Board) have decided to constitute a Committee to examine the issues related to revision of hourly rates of Incentive Bonus and Bonus Factors of workshops/PUs staff under CRJ Pattern/GIS. The Committee will consist of the following:-
(i) Executive Director/ME(W), Railway Board – Convener
(ii) Executive Director/PC-II, Railway Board – Member
(iii) Executive Director/F(C), Railway Board – Member
2. The Terms of reference of the Committee will be as under:-
(i) To examine, review, evolve and recommend changes that are desirable and feasible regarding the principles that should govern the payment of Incentive Bonus and Bonus Factors to Workshops/PUs staff under CRJ Pattern/GIS under 7th CPC revised pay structure in respect of the following categories of employees:-
1. SSE/SEs in level 7 supervising the work of staff working on the shop floor.
2. Jr. Engineers(s) in Level 6
3. Sr. Technician in Level 5
4. Tech Gr.I in Level 4
5. Tech. Gr.II in Level 3
6. Tech. Gr.III in Level 2
7. Semi Skilled/Unskilled in Level 1
8. Unskilled in -1S (pre-revised scale).
3. The Committee should submit its report within six months from the date of its construction.
4. The headquarters of the Committee will be at New Delhi.
5. PC-VII Branch of Railway Board will be the nodal Branch for functioning of the Committee. Therefore, all related works/issues including Parl. Questions, RTI cases, their execution and other formalities with regard to the Committee should be dealt with by PC-VII Branch.
6. The Convener and Members of the Committee will draw TA/DA as per extant rules.
Deputy Secretary (Estt.)
Related to Your Search:
- Revision of hourly rates of Incentive Bonus and Bonus Factor of Workshop/PUs in respect of staff governed under CRJ Pattern/GIS
- Revision of hourly rates of Incentive Bonus and Bonus Factors of Workshops/PUs staff under CRJ Pattern & GIS
- Need for revision of hourly rates of incentive bonus and incentive allowance in favour of Railway Staff: NFIR
- 7th Pay Commission Incentive Bonus to Railway Employees – NFIR
- Revision of Hourly Rates of Incentive Bonus and Bonus Factor of Workshops and Production Units
- Revision of hourly rates of Incentive Bonus and Bouns Factor of Workshop/PU in respect of staff governed under CRJ pattern/GIS
- Revision of Incentive Bonus and Bonus Factor Workshop / PU hourly rates after implementation of the 7th CPC
- FINMIN ORDER: Committee to examine and evaluate the demands/requests – Ministry of Railways
- Railways: Committee to examine the demand for consideration of Ticket Checking Staff as Running Staff