Queries in Amendment of LTC Scheme
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF PERSONNEL, PUBLIC GRIEVANCES AND PENSIONS
(DEPARTMENT OF PERSONNEL AND TRAINING)
UNSTARRED QUESTION NO. 3491
(TO BE ANSWERED ON 02.01.2019)
AMENDMENT IN LTC SCHEME
3491. SHRI P. NAGARAJAN:
Will the PRIME MINISTER be pleased to state:
(a) whether the Union Government has any proposal to amend/revise the existing rules and regulations to visit tourist destinations under LTC scheme for the Central Government employees;
(b) if so, the details thereof ;
(c) whether the Union Government has also any proposal to grant at least 15% of the total LTC fare amount to partly defray the expenses spent for accommodation and local transport arrangements while availing ‘All India Tour’ to the eligible Central Government employees;
(d) if so, the details thereof ; and
(e) if not, the reasons therefor?
MINISTER OF STATE IN THE MINISTRY OF PERSONNEL, PUBLIC GRIEVANCES
AND PENSIONS AND MINISTER OF STATE IN THE PRIME MINISTER’S OFFICE
(DR. JITENDRA SINGH)
(a) No Madam.
(b) Not applicable in view of (a) above.
(c) to (e): No Madam. There is no such proposal at present.
Related to Your Search:
- Retirement age to 62 for central government employees
- Retirement Age of CG Employees – Lok Sabha Q&A
- No proposal to allow to travel on low fare private airlines while availing LTC
- Transfer & Posting of Women Employees in Central Government Services
- Methodology for fixation of basic pay in cases of ACP and regular promotion under 6th Central Pay Commission
- Premature retirement of central government employees before the date of superannuation
- Change in criteria for benchmarking of ACR as per 7th CPC recommendations
- “Compulsorily Retirement” who are inactive or have charges of corruption – Loksabha
- No proposal to change the age of superannuation of Central Government employees