GST rate for Speed Post, Express Parcel Post and Agency Services (WUMT) is at the rate of 18% with effect from 1st July 2017.
Department of Posts the New rates of Tariff on Introduction of GST
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Post, Dak Bhawan
No.PA / Book-I/6-7/GST /2016-1793
The General Manager, CEPT,
Sub: – Publishing in Web page of Department of Posts the New rates of Tariff on Introduction of GST-reg.
On introduction of GST with effect from 1st July 2017, the following information is required to be published in Web page of India post. Necessary action may be taken for publishing the information in Web page of India Post.
In respect of PLI/ RPM products with effect from 1st July 2017, First Year Premium @ 4.50% and Subsequent Year premium (Second Year onwards) @ 2.25%”.
2. The Full fledged Call Centre (1924) in operation in Dak Bhawan and the same has been provided with the FAQs and suggested answers on GST. The Services of the Call Centre (1924) may also be used for GST queries by the public.
Gp.Capt. Anil Kumar Gupta
Related to Your Search:
- Proposal for introduction of a Non-Functional Scale of Pay Band -3 with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- to the posts of Postal Superintendents after completion of 4 years of regular service -Department of Posts
- E-publishing of Government of India Gazette Notification – Discontinuing of the practice of physical printing.
- Pension Call Centre – New Toll Free Number
- Postal Life Insurance Policy
- PREMIUM PAYMENT PERIOD FOR POSTAL LIFE INSURANCE & RURAL POSTAL LIFE INSURANCE EXTENDED UPTO 30TH APRIL 2020
- I&B Ministry Opens a Facebook Page on ‘Community Radio India’
- CBSE Call Centre Telephone and Mobile Phone Numbers…
- Publishing of Tender Notices by all Central Government Ministries/ Departments/ Attached subordinate offices/ Field offices as per new GFR
- Delay in publishing GDS Committee Report – NFPE