GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
The General Managers (P)
All Zonal Railways & Production Units
(As per Standard list).
Subject: Introduction of Provisions for writing of APAR of Railway Employees Working in Grade Pay Rs.1800/- Level-I.
Attention is invited to Board’s letter of even number dated 30.12.2014, vide which, concept of writing APARs of those Railways’ employees working in Grade Pay Rs.1900 and in whose cases APARs were not written earlier, was introduced inter-alia mentioning that those Railway servants in Grade Pay Rs.1800, the system of working reports as and when required will continue. A proforma evolved for this purpose was also enclosed.
2. A need to introduce the system of writing APARs in the cases of erstwhile Group ‘D’ staff working in Grade Pay Rs.1800, Level-I, has been experienced considering the fact that now such employees have also been made eligible to compete with others in the scheme of LDCE and other departmental selections whenever and wherever these are conducted to fill up particular posts through departmental promotion.
3. Consequently, the matter has been reviewed. It is advised that the APARs be written in the case of all the erstwhile Group ‘D’ employees G.P. Rs. 1800/- Level-1 in the proforma The revised proforma will be applicable for APARs written from the current year (2018-19) onwards.
Related to Your Search:
- Introduction of provision for writing of APAR of all Railway employees Working in PB-I, 5200-20200, GP Rs. 1900: Railway Board Order
- MTS – Introduction of Annual Performance Appraisal Report (APAR) for Multi Tasking Staff in Railways
- Filling up of posts of Multi-Tasking Staff (erstwhile Group ‘D’ post) in Railway Board by absorption basis in Level-I of Pay Matrix (Pre-revised: Pay Band-1 (Rs.5200-20200) and Grade Pay Rs.1800) from the employees of Zonal Railways/Production Unions
- Revision of designations of erstwhile Group ‘D’ staff: Railway Board Order
- Railway Board Order: Honorarium payable to conducting written test for recruitment and for Physical Efficiency Test
- New Systems of Recruitment in Railways
- Lower Division Grade Limited Departmental Competitive Examination for Group ‘C’ Staff; 2013 (Grade Pay of Rs.1800) Regulations. 2010 -regarding
- Competitive Examination for Group ‘C’ Staff, 2013 (Grade Pay of Rs.1800) – Lower Division Grade Limited Departmental Regulations, 2010 -regarding
- Lower Division Grade Limited Departmental Competitive Examination for Group ‘C’ Staff; 2013 (Grade Pay of Rs.1800) Regulations. 2010 -regarding.