OFFICE OF THE PR. CONTROLLER OF DEFENCE ACCOUNTS (PENSIONS)
DRAUPADI GHAT, ALLAHABAD- 211014
Circular No. 640
Subject:- Provision of Invalid Pension to Armed Forces Personnel before completion of 10 years of qualifying service – reg.
Government of India, Ministry of Defence, D(Pension/Policy) vide their letter no. 12(6)/2019/D(Pen/Pol) dated 16.07.2020 has issued order on the above subject. Copy of the same is forwarded herewith for information and further necessary action.
2. The provision of this circular shall apply to those Armed Forces Personnel who were/are in service on or after 04.01.2019. The cases in respect of personnel who were invalided out from service before 04.01.2019 will not be re-opened.
3. This circular has been uploaded on this office website www.pcdapension.nic.in for disseminating across the all concerned.
4. Hindi version will follow.
5. Please acknowledge receipt.
Sushil Kumar Singh
Related to Your Search:
- Grant of dual (Two) family pension from military as well as DSC: PCDA Circular No. 513
- Improvement in Pension of JCO/ ORs Armed Forces retired/discharged/ invalided out of service prior to 01.01.2006
- Grant of dual (two) family pension from military as well as Civil employment.
- PCDA: Restoration of pension in respect of Defence Service Personnel
- Government agrees to make Armed Forces personnel with fewer than 10 years qualified service Invalid Pension
- Casualty Pensionary Awards for Armed Forces Officers & POBR invalided out from 1.1.1996 – PCDA Circular No. 529
- PCDA Circular Nimber 625 – One Rank One Pension to the Defence Forces Personnel: Amendment in Appendix ‘X’ of Circular No. 555
- Implementation of income criteria for dependent parents of Armed Forces Personnel for grant of two family pensions
- 7th Central Pay Commission (7CPC) – Revision of Disability/ War Injury pension for Pre-01.01.2016 Defence Forces pensioners – PCDA Circular No.596