Provision of cooking facilities for employees sent on duty at outstation: Railway Board seeks report on proper implementation.
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
New Delhi, dt. 22.12.2014
The General Managers,
All Indian Railways,
(except Southern, South Eastern, North Western
and South East Central Railways
Sub. : Provision of cooking facilities for employees sent on duty at outstations – PNM item No. 37/92, 51/2001 & 21/2013.
Instructions were issued Vide Railway Board’s letters No. 92/LMB/3/43 dt. 20.4.1993 and 2001/LMB/3/35 dated 17.9.2002 (copies enclosed) regarding cooking facilities for employees at out stations.
2. Further, in terms of Board’s letter of even number dated 27.12.2013 these instructions were reiterated for proper implementation on Railways. It was also advised to review the existing cooking facilities, wherever provided, to establish need for further augmentation of facilities, if required. Zonal Railways were further advised to submit implementation report. Your Railway’s implementation report has not yet been received so far.
3. This may please be expedited.
Director(Land & Amenities)
Related to Your Search:
- Provision of cooking facilities and other amenities in the Rest Rooms for Ticket Checking Staff on Indian Railways
- Provision of Rest rooms for Station staff at Wayside stations.
- 7th CPC Night Duty Allowance from Railway employees who have become ineligible to get NDA after issue of Board’s letter dated 29th Sep 2020
- Norms/ Procedure for future promotion in the unified cadre of Track Maintainers
- Revision of the rates of Allowance in lieu of Running room facilities, Shunting Duty Allowance, Trip Allowance and Commercial duty Allowance pay able to the running staff with effect from 1-1-2011.
- Payment of Over Time arrears to the staff promoted to higher Grade Pay posts under cadre restructuring w.e.f. 01/11/2013
- Absorption of Diploma Holder as JE-II Case of Diploma Holder progressmen working in RE Organization
- Railway Board Orders – Hostel facilities for single women Railway employees at all Divisional headquarters
- Revision of Over Time Allowance to Railway Employees consequent upon revision of pay scales and allowances