Providing opportunity for submitting representation to the employees who have been awarded below “Very Good” Grading in their last three years’ APARs (for the purpose of MACPs.)
No. IV/MACPS/09/Part II
The Secretary (E),
Sub: Providing opportunity for submitting representation to the employees who have been awarded below “Very Good” Grading in their last three years’ APARs (for the purpose of MACPS-reg.
Ref: (i) NFIR’s letterNo.IV/MACPS/09/Part 10 dated 19/01/2017.
(ii) Railway Board’s letter No.E(NG)I-2018/CR/2 dated 27/02/2018.
Kind attention is invited to NFIR’S letter No. IV/MACPS /09/Part 10 dated 19/01/2017, responding to which Railway Board have issued instructions vide letter dated,27/02/2015 giving a chance as a onetime measure to represent against the ‘Good’ or below gradings recorded in the APARs of staff pertaining to the years 2014-15 , 2015-16 & 2016-17 .
While appreciating the decision of the Board for granting an opportunity to the staffto submit representations against the awarded gradings of ‘Good’ or below within 30 days from the date of Board’s communication, NFIR desires to convey that in such a large network of Indian Railways, the Board’s communication may not reach on time to the staff working at remote places as the publicity of the administration is also not adequate. Many staff may also
not be aware of the gradings already awarded to them by the controlling authorities.
NFIR, therefore, urges upon the Railway Board to kindly reconsider and grant 90 days time from the date of Board’s instructions i.e.27/2/2018, to facilitate staff to prefer appelas, wherever needed. It would also be necessary to advise General Managers of Zonal Railways to arrange to give copy of the gradings awarded to the concemed employees at the earliest. A copy of modified instructions may be endorsed to the Federation.
Related to Your Search:
- Application of Very Good bench mark for grant of Financial upgradation under MACPS
- Important subjects discussed with Railway Board (AM/Staff) this date (20th June 2017)
- MACPS for Railway employees – clarification
- Revision of Over Time Allowance to Railway Employees consequent upon revision of pay scales and allowances
- MACPS on Promotional Hierarchy – NFIR
- Grant of Financial upgradation under MACP Scheme to Employees.
- MACP – Financial upgradation under MACPS to the staff joined on request transfer in lower post-correct implementation of extant orders
- Exemption from passing the Typewriting Test – DoP&T instructions not implemented in Railways
- Option for pay fixation in the 7 CPC Pay Matrix levels to the Railway employees during the period 01/01/2016 to 25/07/2017