7th CPC Pension Revision Status
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
DEPARTMENT OF EXPENDITURE
CENTRAL PENSION ACCOUNTING OFFICE
TRIKOOT-II, BHIKAJI CAMA PLACE,
Dated: 22nd Jan, 2018
All the Joint Secretaries (admin)/Admin in charge
Ministries/ Departments Government of India
Sub: Providing a link of CPAO website in the websites of Ministries/Departments and their attached/ subordinate offices to get the status of 7th CPC pension revision by the central civil pensioners.
As you are aware that 7th CPC pension revision for Pre-2016 pensioners/family pensioners is going on in compliance to the DP&PW 0M dated 12th May, 2017. As on date, more than 5 Lakhs pension revision cases of central civil pensioners/family pensioners have been received in Central pension Accounting Office (CPAO). CPAO is receiving many queries from the pensioners/family pensioners regarding status of their pension revision. CPAO is providing the status of pension revision to the pensioners. The pension revision status can also be checked by the pensioners/family pensioners through CPAO website www.cpao.nic.in by entering their 12 digit PPO numbers. For the wider publicity of this facility among Central Civil Pensioners/family pensioners, it is felt necessary that a link of this facility available on CPAO website may be provided in the official websites of your Ministry/Department and its attached/subordinate offices for the benefits of pensioners.
It is therefore requested that a link of following URL Of CPAO website; http://cpao.nic.in/Pensioner/ppo_status.php may be created in the websites of your Ministry/Department by the NIC Wing under the caption-“Check Your 7th CPC Pension Revision Status”.
For any query, Sh. Davinder Kumar, Sr. Technical Director, NIC, CPAO maybe and [email protected]
Controller of Accounts
Related to Your Search:
- Pension Adalat 2020 – CPAO organised facilities for all central civil pensioners to interact in video conferencing
- Controller General of Accounts launches the upgraded version of Central Pension Accounting Office (CPAO) website www.cpao.nic.in
- Central Pension Accounting Office (CPAO) celebrated its 29th Foundation Day today in the service of the Central Civil Pensioners
- E-scroll to process the revision of pension cases
- Central government pensioners can track status via SMS, online
- Status of Revision of Pension Under 7th CPC CPAO
- Revision of pension of pre-2006 as per Revised concordance table OM dated 28.01.2013: CPAO’s instruction to issue revision authority to all
- Development of Single Window Service for Central Civil Pensioners.
- Revision of pensions of pre-2006 pensioners – Payment of Arrears from 01.01.2006 : CPAO Order dated 25.08.2015