Provident Fund : Revised rate of interest – with regard to Staff Provident Fund in EPFO
EMPLOYEES’ PROVIDENT FUND ORGANISATION
(MINISTRY OF LABOUR & EMPLOYMENT, GOVT. OF INDIA)
Date : 16/05/2013
All Additional CPFCs,
All RPFCs, Regional Offìces, including RPFC (ASD), Head Office,
All Officers In-charge of SROs
Sub : Revised rate of interest – with regard to Staff Provident Fund in EPFO.
Please refer to the Resolution dated 08th April, 2013 issued by Ministry of Finance (Department of Economic Affairs) regarding declaration of rate of interest of General Provident Fund (GPF) and other similar funds.
2. In this connection, it is announced for general information that during the year 2013-2014, accumulations at the credit of subscribers to the Staff Provident Fund shall carry interest at the rate of 8.7% (Eight point seven percent) per annum w.e.f. 01.04.2013.
Encl: as above
Add,. CPFC (HR)
Related to Your Search:
- Government reduces interest rate on GPF to 8 percent
- Interest Rate for General Provident Fund – Finmin Orders
- General Provident Fund (GPF) Interest Rate from January 2018 to March 2018
- Interest Rate @ 8.7% during the year 2014-15 for GPF and similar funds: FInmin Resolution
- General Provident Fund interest rate of 7.9% (Seven point nine percent) w.e.f. 1st October, 2019 to 31st December
- General Provident Fund and other similar funds shall carry (Seven point nine percent) w.e.f. 1st July, 2019 to 30th September, 2019
- GPF and similar funds Interest Rate – 8% (Eight percent) w.e.f. 1st January, 2019 to 31st March, 2019
- General Provident Fund Interest Rate for 1st April to 30th June 2017 – Finmin Orders
- Resolution – accumulations at the credit of subscribers to the GPF and other similar funds – 2013-2014