Provident Fund Accounts through E-Mails/Sms
PF Accounts through E-Mails/Sms
Status of sending the monthly details of the Provident Fund accounts to employees is as follows:
(i) The updated Provident Fund (PF) accounts are available online on the EPFO website i.e. wwe.epfindia.gov.in from August 2012 and the Provident Fund accounts of members are updated as and when the contribution is received. Members can view and take printout from anywhere any time.
(ii) Since April 2012, there is a facility for the employers to download the annual accounts slips for their employees from the accounting year 2010-2011 onwards.
(iii) The updated balance in EPF account can be obtained by an EPFO member through SMS by furnishing his PF number and mobile number by using “know your EPF Balance” facility in EPFO website.
(iv) The monthly details of Provident Fund (PF) accounts of EPF members are, presently, not sent through e-mails.
The Minister of State for Labour & Employment Minister Shri Kodikunnil Suresh gave this information in a written reply in Lok Sabha today.
Related to Your Search:
- EPFO introduces a new facility for its members to link their respective UAN with Aadhaar online
- UAN Activated Members Can Know PF Balance Through Missed Call AND SMS Alert
- New Facilities for UAN- Aadhar Linking Introduces By EPFO
- How to get an online EPF Pass book
- Minimum Balance Requirements In India Post Accounts and Other Details
- EPF Members to Withdraw upto 90 % Fund for Purchase of House
- Unique Facility for EPF members to Download their E-Pass Book
- Amendment in EPF scheme for buying homes
- EPFO: Digital Signatures Under Employees Provident Fund Organisation