Provide monthly pension slips alongwith break up to pensioners/ family pensioners.: CPAO’s instructions to Bank
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
DEPARTMENT OF EXPENDITURE
CENTRAL PENSION ACCOUNTING OFFICE
CPAO/IT & Tech/Simplification/11( Vol-IV)/2016-17/49
Subject:- Problems being faced by the pensioners / family pensioners regarding credit of pension amount into their Bank Accounts.
Attention is invited to CPAO’s OM NO. CPAO/Tech/Bank Performance/2015-16/60 dated-14.06.2016 for better pensioner services by banks and minimize grievances/complaints from pensioners related to pension payments. Inspite of issuing frequent instructions, number of representations are received from pensioners/family pensioners experiencing difficulties relating to delays and incorrect amount of pension being credited in their bank accounts. The pensioners have also complained about the recovery of excess amount from their bank accounts.
All measures should be taken for efficient pension delivery to avoid such grievances and Heads of CPPCs and Heads of Govt. Business Divisions are again requested to provide monthly pension slips alongwith break up to pensioners/ family pensioners and invariably at the time of commencement of pension and thereafter whenever there is change in quantum of pension.
This issues with the approval of the competent authority.
Sr. Accounts Officer (IT & Tech)
1) Heads of CPPCs of Banks
2) Heads of Government Business Division of Banks
Related to Your Search:
- Simplification of Pension Procedure – Submission of Life Certificate
- CPAO: Timely commencement of family pension in favour of spouse by banks in the event of death of the pensioners
- CPAO to Bank: Attend sick, paralyzed and bedridden pensioners/family pensioners on priority basis with empathy
- CPAO: Not required to visit the bank to activate their first payment of pension
- Timely commencement of family pension in favour of spouse by banks in the event of death of the pensioners
- CPAO Order: Intimation of recovery of excess/over payment made to pensioners
- CPAO – Discontinuation of BSR code
- Non-issue of Pension slip by banks – CPAO OM May, 2018
- Use of modified format of Life Certificate by all banks