Proposed ‘Hunger Strike:24Hrs. Hunger Fast’ and ‘Chakka Jam’ by “All India Loco Running Staff Association” (AILICSA) on 15th July to 17th July, 2019
(GOVERNMENT OF INDIA)
(MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS)
The General Managers,
All Zonal Railways &
Including PUs etc
Sub: Proposed ‘Hunger Strike: 24Hrs. Hunger Fast’ and `Chakka Jam’ by “All India Loco Running Staff Association”(AILICSA) on 15th July to 17th July, 2019.
It has come to notice that AILRSA has given a call for Hunger Strike: 24Hrs Hunger Fast’ and ‘Chakka Jam’ on the issues of (i) Revision of KMA rates as per 1980 formula; (ii) Parity in Pension for Running Staff Pensioners; (iii) Implementation of Safety Committee recommendations; (iv) Retention of Railways in Service sector under the Government; (v) Withdrawal of NPS and restoration of OPS; and (vi) Against the 100 days’ Action Plan for Railway Privatisation; (vii) Issues related to Crew Beat and their working hours etc.
In view of aforesaid, there should not be any room for complacency on the part of the Railway administrations and all necessary stringent steps must be taken to ensure discipline and smooth functioning of rail movement. It most he ensured that Railway Servants need to seek necessary permissions from the Competent Authority on their respective Railways/ Production Units to leave their headquarters.
Their particular attention should be drawn to relevant penal provisions i.e. Section 173, 174 and 175 of the Railways Act, 1989 which are attracted in cases of abandoning train without authority, obstructing running of train and endangering the safety of persons by disobeying rules etc.
In case any Railway Servant participates in the aforementioned protests including ‘Hunger Strike’, ‘Chukka Jam’ etc, a report indicating the number of Railway Servants who took part in such protests should be conveyed to Board’s office on the evening of 15th , 16th and 17th July, 2019.
Executive Director Estt.(IR)
Related to Your Search:
- DMRC Staff say their demand for Salary Restructuring not yet been met
- AIIMS doctors call off hunger strike over improper implementation of 7th Pay Commission
- OROP: Modi Requests Withdrawal of Protests; Anna Hazare cancels hunger strike
- Railways – Resumption of duty by Loco Running Staff after availing periodic rest or leave – Booking of Running Staff
- GDS COMMITTEE REPORT – NEWS
- 7th Pay Commission: Nurses to go on relay hunger strike from tomorrow
- DA @ 2% shall be admissible to Running staff on the Basic pay plus Running allowances drawn w.e.f 1st July, 2016.
- Indefinite Hunger Satyagraha in front of Circle Post Offices from 07th November, 2018 by National Federation of Postal Employees (NFPE) in support of their demands
- Delay in publishing GDS Committee Report – NFPE