Dated: the 18th July, 2016.
The Chief Secretaries of all the States/UTs,
Subject : Amendments in All India Service (Conduct) Rules, 1968.
I am directed to refer to the subject mentioned above and has to say that a committee was constituted to review All India Service Rules. The committee inter-alia proposed certain amendments to the All India Service (Conduct) Rules, 1968. Accordingly, a statement showing the existing rule and the proposed amendment in All India Service (Conduct) Rules, 1968 is enclosed.
2. Therefore, it is requested to furnish your comment/views on the proposed amendments latest by 12thAugust, 2016. The comments/views may also be sent by email at so- ais3.nic.in.
3. This issues with the approval of Competent Authority.
Related to Your Search:
- Proposal to amend AIS (PAR) Rules, 2007
- Amendments in IPS Pay Rules, 2016
- AIS Conduct Rules 1968 Proposal to amend Rule 11 by inserting a new-sub Rule 4 – DoPT 2020
- Amendment in Central Civil Services (Classification, Control & Appeal) Rules, 1965 regarding fixing of timelines for finalizing disciplinary proceedings
- Prevention of Sexual Harassment of Women at the Workplace – Amendments to CCS (Conduct) Rules 1964
- Seventh Central Pay Commissions recommendations regarding revision of pay scales for amendment of Service Rules/Recruitment Rules – DoPT Order 2018
- 7th Central Pay Commission’s recommendations – revision of Pay Scales – Meeting regarding Amendment of Service Rules/Recruitment Rules
- Central Civil Services (Conduct) Rules 1964 – Guidelines regarding prevention of sexual harassment of women at the workplace- regarding
- Seventh Central Pay Commissions recommendations – revision of pay scales – amendment of Service Rules/Recruitment Rules