Central Staff Visit Central Asian Countries on LTC Very Soon!
Proposal to include Central Asian Countries with the ambit of LTC facility for Government employees – DoPT
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel Public Grievances & Persons
Department of Personnel & Training
Establishment A-IV Desk
New Delhi, 17th July, 2018
Sub: Proposal to include Central Asian Countries with the ambit of LTC facility for Government employees.
The undersigned is directed to refer to the proposal of Ministry of External Affairs to include five Central Asian Countries namely Kazakhstan. Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan. Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan under the scheme of LTC with some ceiling and to seek the comments of Ministry Civil Aviation (MOCA), Ministry of tourism (MOT), Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) and Department of Expenditure at the earliest possible.
(Surya Narayan Jha)
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
Related to Your Search:
- LTC to Foreign Countries : Ministry of Civil Aviation nods
- LTC to visit some SAARC countries
- Scheme of Pension to Meritorious Sportspersons
- Central Civil Services (Leave Travel Concession) Rules, 1988 – Relaxation to travel by private airlines to visit Jammu & Kashmir
- PROPOSAL FOR ADDITIONAL LTC TO NEPAL, BHUTAN, MALE AND SRILANKA
- whether Government has any proposal to extend same benefits to paramilitary forces at par with army?
- Canteen Stores Department (CSD) facility is applicable to serving and retired personnel of Defence Forces and not to Para-Military
- Central Civil Services (LTC) Rules, 1988-Admissibility charges in respect of rail journey performed on LTC – Clarification reg
- No proposal in the Government to fix the retirement age of Central Government employees as 60 years or 33 years of service