Promotional Avenue of ESMs in S&T Department
RBE No. 48/2018
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
No.E(NG)I/20 15 /PM 8/ 1
The General Manager (P)
All Zonal Railways & PUs
New Delhi, dated March 26th March, 2018
Sub: Promotional Avenue of ESMs in S&T Department.,
The issue regarding promotional avenue of ESMs in the S&T Department has been under consideration of the Railway Board. The matter has been examined in detail in consultation with the concerned technical directorate and both the Federations, and it has been decided as under:
i) Direct Recruitment to the extent of 33-1 / 3% in Signal Maintainer Grade-II to be discontinued subject to 15% Direct Recruitment quota to be introduced in Signal Maintainer Grade-l. The remaining 85% vacancies in Signal Maintainer Grade I is to be filled by promotion·ii) The revised qualification for ESM Grade-III should be either (a) Matriculation (i.e. 10th Class) and ITI Certificate in Electronic/ Electrical Fitter/ Wireman Trade or (b) Pass in Plus Two stage with Physics and Maths in Higher Secondary or equivalent.
iii) The educational qualification of direct recruiters at Signal maintainer Grade I level should be pass in B.Sc. ·
iv) On one tlme basis to fill up vacancies of Signal Maintainer Grade-III, the residency period for LDCE should be reduced from 3 years to 2 years.
v) The vacancies in Signal Maintainer Grade-Til may be calculated by taking resultant vacancies of higher grade posts of Signal Maintaner.
Please acknowledge receipt.
Joint Director Estt (N)
New Delhi, dated March , 2018
Related to Your Search:
- Discontinuation of Direct Recruitment to the posts of Senior Section Engineers – Railway Board Order
- Grant of Washing Allowance to the category of Track Maintainer Gr.-III & IV
- Railway Board Orders – Introduction of Mechatronics Trade at DLW, Varanasi
- Filling up of vacancies of Sr.SO(A/cs) Sr.ISA and Sr.TIA Grade Rs.9300-34800/ Grade Pay Rs.4800/-through direct recruitment.
- MACP Clarification on direct recruitment for the post of GP 4600, GP 4200 and GP 2800
- Railways: Norms/Procedure for future Promotion in the Unified Cadre of Track Maintainers
- Meeting of AIRF to discuss promotional prospects of staff, particularly in GP Rs.1800 and Rs.4600
- Minimum educational qualification for recruitment of staff from open market in Level-l of the pay matrix of 7th CPC
- Minimum educational qualification for recruitment of staff from open market in Level-1 of the pay matrix of 7th CPC