Promotion of deputy secretary
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
2nd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan,
Khan Market, New Delhi-3
Dated July 08, 2021
Subject: Promotion to the grade of Deputy Secretary, CSS on ad-hoc basis-Extension of period upto 30.06.2022-Reg.
In continuation of this Department’s 0.M of even number dated 02.07.2021 on the subject mentioned above, the undersigned is directed to say that the tenure of ad-hoc basis appointment of the Deputy Secretaries, as per list enclosed, is hereby extended beyond 30.06.2021, i.e. from 01.07.2021 and upto 30.06.2022 or till the posts are filled up on regular basis or till the date of superannuation of the officer or till further orders, whichever is the earliest, subject to vigilance clearance.
2. The continuation of ad-hoc promotion is subject to the conditions mentioned in the orders referred above and also the conditions mentioned below:-
- i) The ad hoc promotion will remain subject to the outcome of the following Court Cases:
- The SLP (C) No.30621/2011 arising out of final judgement and order dated 15.07.2011 in CWP No.13218/2009 passed by the Hon’ble High Court of Punjab & Haryana and other tagged cases before the Hon’ble Supreme Court;
- The SLP (C) No.31288/2017 arising out of Hon’ble Delhi High Court Judgement dated 23.08.2017 in WP(C) No.3490/2010 filed by the All India Equality Forum & Others vs. Uol & Ors.
- The SLP Nos.5724-5725/2019 in respect of S.N. Jasra & Raj Kumar against Delhi High Court’s judgement dated 12.11.2018.
- Any other connected court matter.
- ii) No disciplinary proceeding has been initiated during the period between last extension and now; and
- iii) No penalty has been imposed during the period between last extension and now.
3. In case any of these conditions is attracted in respect of any of the officers, the same may be brought to the notice of this Department immediately for further appropriate action.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Related to Your Search:
- DoPT: Promotion to the grade of Deputy Secretary, CSS on ad-hoc basis – Extension of period upto 30.06.2019
- Promotion to the grade of Deputy Secretary on ad-hoc basis – Extension of period for one year beyond 03.06.2014.
- DOPT ORDERS: Promotion to the grade of Deputy Secretary on ad-hoc basis – Extension of period for one year beyond 30.7.2013
- Promotion to the grade of Deputy Secretary, CSS on ad-hoc basis Extension of period upto 30.06.2017
- Adhoc: Under Secretaries working on adhoc basis – Extension of period for one year beyond 31.05.2013
- Under Secretaries appointed on ad-hoc basis – Extension of tenure for another one year beyond 30.06.2016 – reg.
- Revision of pay-scale of Data Entry Operator in Defence Accounts Department. – implantation of Supreme court judgement
- Promotion of Under Secretaries of CSS to DS Grade on ad-hoc basis
- 4.5 PERCENT RESERVATION FOR MINORITIES