Promotion to the grade of Additional Controller General of Defence Accounts (Higher Administrative Grade+)
Office of the Controller General Of Defence Accounts
Ulan Batar Road, Palam, Delhi Cantt – 110 010
- The PCDA (R&D), New Delhi
- The PIFA (Army-M), New Delhi
- The PCDA, New Delhi
Subject: Promotion to the grade of Additional Controller General of Defence Accounts (Higher Administrative Grade+).
The Appointment Committee of the Cabinet (ACC) has approved the following two officers for promotion to the grade of additional controller General of Defence Accounts of the India Defence Accounts service in the pay scale of Rs.75500-80000 (HAG+) 6th CPC/Level 16 of pay matrix (7th CPC)
|Sl.No||Name of Officers||Present Office|
|1||Shri Upendra Sah (IDAS : 1983)||The PCDA (R&D), New Delhi|
|2||Shri R S Rana (IDAS:1983)||The PIFA (Army-M), New Delhi|
The promotion shall be with immediate effect or from the date of assumption of the charge of the post, whichever is later and until further orders. It may please be ensured before relief of the officer that no disciplinary/criminal case is pending against the officer and the officer is not under suspension.
- It is, therefore, requested that the above named officers may please be relieved of their present duties immediately with the request to assume charge as Additional Controller General of Defence Accounts in the office of CGDA, Delhi Cantt on promotion. TA/Joining time as admissible under the rules is authorized.
- The blank MTPAR form is enclosed for initiating the MTPAR of the officer till date of relief from the present charge/post. The same may please be handed over to the officer after completing Part I of the form with the request to complete the Part-II (Self Appraisal)and submit the same to the respective Reporting Officer, within 15 days from the date of relief, under intimation to the HQrs office. The officer may also be informed that if he fails to submit his appraisal within the aforesaid period, action would be initiated to get the MTPAR reported by the Reporting Officer without his self appraisal.
- Copy of the office Order regarding his relieving may please be forwarded to this HQrs. Office.