Promotion and posting to the Grade of Member, Postal Services Board, Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’.
Government of lndia
Ministry of Communications & IT
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan,Sansad Marg,
New Delhi-110 001
Dated: O5th February,2015
Sub.: Promotion and posting to the Grade of Member, Postal Services Board, Indian Postal Service, Group’A’.
The President is pleased to order the promotion of the following officer of the Higher Administrative Grade of the Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’ to the Grade of Member, Postal Services Board of the Service in the Pay Scale of Rs.75500-80000/- with effect from the date of assumption of charge of the post. Consequent upon the promotion, the officer is posted as under:
|Name of the officer||Presently posted||Posting on promotion||Remarks|
|ShriT. Murthy (IPoS = 1981)||CPMG, Tamil Nadu Circle, Chennai||Member (Operations), Postal Services Board, New Delhi||Against vacant post|
2.Being junior most in the Panel, the officer’s promotion is subject to the findings of the recommendations of the DPC in respect of Shri M.S.Bali, which is kept in sealed cover. Hence, his promotion would be on ad-hoc basis till the sealed cover case of Shri M.S.Bali is finalized or subsequent vacancy in the Grade arises, whichever is earlier.
3. In case the officer wishes to choose the date for fixation of pay under FR- 22(I)(a)(1), he can do so within one month from the date of assumption of charge.
4.The officer may be relieved immediately to join his new post on promotion.
5. Relevant charge reports may be sent in due course.
6. Hindi version will follow.
Related to Your Search:
- CGDA Orders : Promotion of Assistant Accounts Officers to Accounts Officer’s grade
- Promotion to the grade of Higher Administrative Grade+ of the Indian P&T Accounts and Finance Service Gr. ‘A’ in Level 16 of the Pay Matrix (Rs. 2,05,400 – 2,24,400)
- CGDA Orders – Promotion in the grade of Private Secretary from Stenographer Grade-I
- Promotion in the grade of Private Secretary from Stenographer Grade-I
- Promotion of Government Servants exonerated after retirement — Procedure and Guidelines to be followed
- Promotion to the grade of Additional Controller General of Defence Accounts (Higher Administrative Grade+)
- Promotion of Grade-I (Under Secretary) officers of CSS to the Selection Grade(Deputy Secretary)on ad-hoc basis and posting of DS/Director of CSS on their return from leave etc. – Furnishing of personal information thereof
- Promotion of Grade-I (Under Secretary) officers of CSS to the Selection Grade (Deputy Secretary) on ad-hoc basis – Furnishing of personal information thereof.
- Fixation of pay on promotion to a post carrying higher duties and responsibilities but carrying the same grade pay