Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, PG and Pensions
(Department of Personnel & Training)
2nd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhavan,
Khan Market, New Delhi-110003
Dated the o8th June, 2015
Subject: Promotion of Section Officers of Central Secretariat Service (CSS) to Grade I (Under Secretary) – Furnishing of CR dossiers, vigilance clearance, etc.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s O.M. of even number dated 31.03.2015 on the subject mentioned above (uploaded on web-site www.persmin.nic.in –> DoPT –> Central Secretariat –> CSS –> Promotions –> Promotion (Regular) –> SO to US), and to say that Ministries/ Departments concerned were requested to furnish (i) complete CR dossiers, (ii) vigilance status, (iii) status of imposition of penalty, if any, (iv) ACRs! APARs disclosure certificate and (iv) personal information in respect of the officers as mentioned in Annexures I & II of the abovementioned O.M.
2. CR dossier and other requisite information in respect of large number of officers as mentioned in Annexure have not yet been received. It may be appreciated that this Department will be able to finalize DPC proposal only after information in respect of all officers has been received. To avoid any further delay, it is imperative that CR dossier and the requisite information is furnished urgently.
3. Ministries/ Departments concerned are therefore, once again requested to furnish complete and upto date CR dossier and other requisite information in respect of the officers as mentioned in Annexure in enclosed Proformae latest by 12.06.2015.
Related to Your Search:
- Dopt orders regarding weeding out of files/records
- Dopt Orders – Preparation of Select List for the year 2012 of Grade I (Under Secretary) of the CSS -Vigilance status and statement of minor / major penalties imposed etc.
- MACP – Grant of financial upgradations under Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme
- Mandatory installation of LED based lightings in Government Buildings – Economy Measures
- Immovable Property Return for the year 2012 (as on 31.12.2012) Submission by US and above levels of the Central Secretariat Service Officers – regarding
- Status of ACRs/APARs and disclosure certificate in respect of PPS grade of CSSS – reg.
- Status of Vigilance Clearance and Major/Minor Penalty certificate for preparation of panel of Principal Private Secretaries (PPS) of CSSS for SLY 2016
- Rotational transfer of CSS officers of Deputy Secretary grade and above during the year 2016 – regarding
- Availability of APARs of Senior Selection Grade Officers (Director) of CSS — reg