Promotion of LDC as UDC of CSCS (Central Secretariat Clerical Service) on ad-hoc basis- Continual of Ad-hoc appointments regarding
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel and Training
3rd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhavan,
New Delhi dated 19th June 2013.
Subject : Promotion of LDC as UDC of Central Secretariat Clerical Service (CSCS) on ad-hoc basis-Continuance of Ad-hoc appointments regarding.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s O.M. of even number dated 19th December, 2012 whereby cadre units were permitted to continue the ad-hoc appointments in the U.D. grade made by the cadre units has been reviewed in this Department. Since availability of regular UDCs through normal modes of recruitment prescribed under the CSCS Rules may take some more time, it has been decided that the period of ad-hoc appointment of those LDCs who are working as UDC of on ad-hoc basis may be extended up to 31st December, 2013 or till regular UDCs become available, whichever is earlier.
2. Continuance of ad-hoc appointment shall not confer on the appointees any right to continue in UDC Grade indefinitely or for inclusion in the Select List of UDC of CSCS or to claim seniority in UDC Grade of CSCS.
3. Other terms and conditions mentioned in this Department’s O.M. No.3/6/2004-CS.II dated 28.2.2005 will remain unchanged.
4. Hindi version will follow.
Under Secretary to the Govt of India
Source : www.persmin.nic.in
Related to Your Search:
- Promotion of LDC as UDC of CSCS on ad hoc basis – continuance of ad hoc appointment regarding
- Continuance of Ad-hoc appointments regarding – Promotion of LDC of Central Secretariat Clerical Service (CSCS) on ad-hoc basis
- Continuation of ad-hoc appointment in the grade Of UDCs of CSCS – Dopt Orders
- Dopt Order: Promotion of LDC as UDC of CSCS on ad hoc basis
- Dopt Orders on Promotion of LDC as UDC
- Dopt Orders – Continuance of ad-hoc appointments in PA Grade of CSSS – regarding.
- Promotion of UDCs of Central Secretariat Clerical Services (CSCS) to the Assistants’ Grade of Central Secretariat (CSS) on ad-hoc basis
- Promotion of UDCs of Central Secretariat Clerical Service to the Assistant Grade of Central Secretariat Service on Ad hoc basis.
- Dopt orders 2013 : Ad-hoc appointment carrying on in the grade of Assistant of CSS-regarding.