Office of the Controller General of Defence Accounts
Ulan batar road, Palam, Delhi Cantt – 110 010
No.AN/X/10081/55/2013/TR-311 to 314
Dated : 02.05.2013
The CDA Chennai
The CDA Patna
The CDA (R&D) hyderabad
Sub : Promotion in the grade of Private Secretary from Stenographer Grade-I.
It has been decided to promote the individuals as per enclosed Annexure ‘A’ to the grade of Private Secretary in the Pay Band-II Rs.9300-34800 plus Grade Pay Rs.4600 with immediate effect or from the date of assumption of charge whichever is later and retain them to same office. The Part II office order may be published simultaneously.
2. Before promoting the individual, it may please be ensured that none of the circumstances enumerated in para 2 DOP&T OM No.22011/4/91-extt (A) dated 14.09.92 has risen before promotion. If such circumstances have arisen, the promotion shall not be released and instead treat the case as a deemed sealed cover casee in terms of para 7 of the said OM. It may please be ensured that none of the Steno Grade-I, who are undergoing the period of penalty are promoted till the expiry of the period of penalty. The promotion orders notified should also indicate that they have been selected for promotion to Private Secretarry (Group ‘B’) by the PCsDA/CsDA.
3. Case of refusal on promotion may please be dealt with by the Controllers themselves as the appointing authorities in the light of provisions contained in DP&AR OM No.22034/3/81-Estt. (D) dated 01.10.81 and this HQrs may please be informed accordingly.
4. While issuing order of promotion, the attention of the individuals may pleasee be drawn to the provisions of Ministry of Personnel, Public Grieevances and Pension (DOP&T) OM No.011.12.97-Estt. (Pay) dated 23.4.99 and clarification No.2 of GOI, Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure No.01.01.2008-IC dated 13.09.08 regarding exercising of an opiton by them for fixation of their pay as Private Secretary.
Encl : As above.
Click here to view the Annexure
Related to Your Search:
- CGDA Orders – Promotion in the grade of Private Secretary from Stenographer Grade-I
- Dopt Orders on vigilance clearance for promotion
- CGDA Orders : Promotion of Assistant Accounts Officers to Accounts Officer’s grade
- Promotion of Personal Assistants (PAs) of CSSS to Private Secretaries (PSs) of CSSS on ad-hoc basis
- Panel of Principal Private Secretary (PPS) of Central Secretariat Stenographers’ Service (SSS) for the Select List Years 2010(part) and 2011
- Promotion of Grade-I (Under Secretary) officers of CSS to the Selection Grade (Deputy Secretary) on ad-hoc basis alongwith of posting of a Deputy Secretary
- Review of CSSS officers in the Grade of Private Secretary (PS) under FR 56(j) and Rule 48 of CCC (Pension) Rules, 1972
- Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme for the Central Government Civilian Employees — Clarification regarding
- Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme for the Central Government Employee Clarification regarding