Projected Pay Scale of Assistant Professor in 7th Pay Commission
Assistant Professor wants to know their expected pay scale and grade pay in Seventh Pay Commission very much eagerly. Government of India has already announced the pay commission for central government employees. Recently, NMC has urged the Prime Minister to appoint the chairman as well as members of 7th CPC committee members. Yet, Government of India didn’t announced the committee members and Chairman of the commission.
Current Pay Scale of Assistant Professor is Rs. 15600 – Rs. 39100 Plus Grade Pay Rs. 6600 = Entry Pay Rs. 25530
New Pay Scale as per 7th Pay for Assistant Professor is Rs. Rs. 46800 – Rs. 117300 Plus Grade pay Rs. 19800 = Entry Pay Rs. 76590
So, it it expected that there will be so much benefit for the Assistant Professor when Government of India implements the pay scale. We have also reported time frame here for the expected implementation dates.
If there will be any delay in the implementing the pay commission then Government of India will also provide arrears as happened in the Sixth Pay Commission. So, there is no worry for all the Government employees.
Related to Your Search:
- 7th CPC Revised Pay for Teachers in Universities and Colleges
- Railways: Expected Pay Scale and Pay Band for Indian Railways Assistant Station Master
- 7th Pay Commission: How it will change your exact salary-know simply
- 7CPC: Predicted Pay Scale of Instructor in Uttar Pradesh after 7th Pay Commission
- Expected Pay Scale and Grade Pay of Gujarat ITI Supervisor Instructor in 7th Pay Commission
- 7th Pay Commission Projected Pay Scale and Grade Pay for All Pay Band
- Expected Pay Scale Grade Pay of IAS Officer in 7th CPC
- Expected 7th Pay Commission Pay Structure for Central Government Employees
- Assistant Archivists, Archivists and Scientific Officer to get Higher Grade Pay -7th CPC recommendation