NFIR writes to Railway Board about the PL Bonus payment should be announced earlier and paid in cash to all eiligible employees – NFIR
National Federation of Indian Railwaymen
3, Chelmsford Road, New Delhi – 110 055
No. 1/10/Pt. IV
Date: 23rd Sept 2014
The Member Staff,
The Financial Commissioner (Rlys)
Sub:- Productivity Linked Bonus payment – reg.
Pressure mounted from railway employees of different zones that the PL Bonus should be announced and paid in cash to enable them to make purchases for celebrating Dussehra. It is needless to mention that Puja days (Navratra) will commence from 25th Sept 2014 onwards hence there is need to arrange payment in cash.
NFIR, therefore, requests to kindly arrange to issue suitable instructions for payment of P.L. Bonus in cash as a special case.
Related to Your Search:
- Payment of Productivity Linked Bonus at revised calculation of Rs. 7000 – NFIR writes to Railway Minister
- NFIR writes to Railway Board on Amendment of wage calculation limit from 3500 to 7000
- Cash Payment of wages to Railway employees for the month of December, 2016 – NFIR
- Bonus Ceiling – NFIR writes to Railway Minister to remove of calculation ceiling for the purpose of payment of productivity Linked Bonus (PLB)
- Bonus to Railway employees at revised rate of Rs. 7000 with effect from 01.04.2014
- Railway Bonus – Payment of Productivity Linked Bonus to the Railway employees for the year 2018-19
- Payment of Productivity Linked Bonus (PLB) to the Railway employees for the year 2019-2020
- Productivity Linked Bonus for the financial year 2016-17 to be paid in the current year 2017
- Record note of discussion with regards to fixing a ceiling limit for the payment of honorarium to cashiers and other cash and pay staff.