Transfers under Rule 38 in online environment: Department of Posts Circular dated 19.09.2022 for Initialization of software for requesting / processing
No. X-12/6/2021 -SPN-II(Pt)
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg
New Delhi – 110 001
Dated: 19th September, 2022
Subject: Initialization of software for requesting / processing of transfers under Rule 38 in online environment – reg.
With reference to above mentioned subject all employees whose transfer requests are pending for approval and also the employees who intends to make transfer requests in online environment, are required to update their mobile number in CSI system through their concerned units, viz. Divisions, Region, Circles latest by 21.09.2022.
2. This may be treated as MOST URGENT.
(Dileep Singh Sengar)
Assistant Director General (SPN)
(a) All Chief Postmaster General
(b) CGM, BD / Parcel / PLI It is requested to bring this circular to the notice Directorate of all concerned employees as well as units under their control for strict compliance.
(c) Director RAKNPA, Directors of all Postal Training Centres
(d) CEPT Mysore It is requested to upload this document on India Post website for information of all concerned.
(e) ADG(Admin) with request to publish this circular on e-Office notice board – For compliance by staff working in Directorate on deputation / attachment basis.
(f) Office copy
Related to Your Search:
- Posting of SC/ST candidates/employees near their home town on initial appointment / promotions / transfers
- DoP – Guidelines for transfer to regulate transfers of Group ‘C’ officials Group ‘B’ (non-gazetted) officials and Assistant Superintendent of Posts (Group ‘B’ Gazetted)
- NOC mandatory for Inter-Railway transfers requests to relieve the official
- Transfer/Postings requests of Postal Service Group B Officers
- Guidelines for Transfer of Group B and Group C Postal Employees latest order
- Rotational Transfer policy guidelines for the year 2013-14-Reg-Department of Posts
- Cadre management of PA (RLO) and LSG(RLO) – DoP
- Transfer and Placement Committees in the Department of Post
- Guidelines for transfer to regulate transfers of Group ‘C’ officials Group ‘B’ officials and Assistant Superintendent of Posts