Subject:- Procedure to be followed for suspension of All India Service officers posted in ministries/Departments/State Governments under AIS(D&A) Rules, 1969 — regarding.
The undersigned is directed to say that this Department vide Notification (GSR No. 814) dated 23.12.2015 amended provisions of Rule 3, Rule 18 and Rule 25 of the AIS (D&A) Rules, 1969 (Annexure – I). In the light of the amendments carried out and existing provisions under AIS (D&A) Rules, 1969 a procedure has been framed and copy of the same is enclosed (Annexure – II) . The said procedure is required to be followed by Ministries/Departments/State Governments for suspension of All India Service.
2. All Ministries/Departments/State Governments are requested to follow the above mentioned procedure in letter and spirit.
3. This issues with the approval of the “Competent Authority”.
Related to Your Search:
- Suspension of Group ‘A’ Officers of CSS / CSSS – Approval Minister-in-charge of Department of Personnel & Training is required
- Submission of Appeal before DoP&T against order passed by the State disciplinary authority under Rule 18 (3) & (4) of AIS (D&A) Rules, 1969
- DoPT: Revision of Provisional pension sanctioned under Rule 69 of the CCS (Pension) Rules, 1972
- Procedure for empanelment and appointment of retired officers as the Inquiry Officers for conducting Departmental Inquiries
- Execution of Bond for availing Study Leave under Rule 9(i) of the AIS (Study Leave) Regulations, 1950
- Revision of provisional pension sanctioned under Rule 69 of the CCS(Pension) Rules, 1972
- Revision of Provisional pension sanctioned under Rule 69 of the CCS (Pension) Rules, 1972
- Suspension of Government Servant – Review of Suspension
- Premature Retirement – Right to retired Government officials prematurely