Problems faced by GDS BPMS while operating the RICT machines
Shri A.N Nanda jee,
Department of Posts,
New Delhi – 1
Sub: Problems faced by GDS BPMS while operating the RICT machines-Reg
The department of posts introduced RICT and DARPAN in Branch post offices. The GDS BPMs have to perform all kinds of transactions on RICT machine including B.O. Daily Account. Implementation of RICT must be after complete success of the scheme. Lots of problems are being faced by the staff, mainly because of network issues. At least in future all precautions should be taken before implementation of the said schemes. The GDS BPMs are facing following Problems.
(i) Proper signals are not available during working hours. Due to network problem they are waiting for hours to open the device.
(ii) The device went back to login for every two minutes.
After completion of one transaction, the GDS BPM has to login to continue the work. Due to this type of arrangement, GDS has to spend more time to complete the B.O. task.
You are requested to take appropriate steps to reduce the difficulties mentioned above.
This union also suggests that it is better to provide computers and printers to Branch offices in place of hand devices to work efficiently without interruption.
Related to Your Search:
- Recommendation of GDS Committee on rationalisation of working hours of Branch Post Offices
- Cabinet approves Revision in the wage structure and allowances of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) of the Department of Posts
- Extension of MIS/ SCSS/ KVP/ NSC/ PPF schemes up to GDS Branch Post Office level through cheque
- Post Offices: Computers and Internet Facilities in Post Offices
- Feedback by Re-employed pensioners – Problems being faced relating to the stoppage of Dearness Relief
- Instructions for the purchase of laptops, notebooks and similar devices for eligible officers revised guideline
- DoE: Instructions for the purchase of laptops, notebooks and similar devices for eligible officers revised guideline
- New Post Offices will be opened in this fiscal-Manoj Sinha
- Introduction of Biometric Attendance System on Indian Railways