Privilege Pass/PTO/Post Retirement Complimentary Pass from next year’s account should be issued 5 months in advance: Railway Board Order
No. E(W) 2007/PS5-1/9
General Manager (P)
Sub: Issue of advance Pass from next year’s account.
Ref: ER’s letter No.G470/0/1/XlV/P dated 31.08.2015.
Item 3 (xiv) of Schedule-II (Privilege Pass/PTO):-
Item (i) under column 4 “other facilities” of Schedule-IV (PRCP):-
2. Accordingly, passes debitable to next year’s account and valid for travel in January 2016 may issue in September 2015.
Related to Your Search:
- Extending the validity of full/half sets of Privilege Passes, Post Retirement Complimentary Passes, Widow Passes and Privilege Ticket Orders (PTOs)
- AIRF: Extending the validity of full/half sets of Privilege Passes, Post Retirement Complimentary Passes, Widow Passes and Privilege Ticket Orders(PTOs)
- Validity of Duty/Privilege/Post Retirement Complimentary Passes (PRCP) in Duronto Express trains.
- Implementation of Pass Rules and grant of travel facility on privilege pass as per the choice of pass holder – Railway Board’s clarification
- Post Retirement Complimentary Passes (PRCP) to Group ‘D’ employees Retired on or after 1.1.2006
- Issue of Privilege Passes/PTOs covering Udhampur-Katra Section: Clarification by Railway Board
- Validation of Duty/Privilege/Post Retirement Complimentary Passes (PRCP) in Hamsafar Express trains, Gatimaan Express trains and all other Special trains including Suvidha Express, Special Trains on special charges etc
- Request for issue of clarification in respect of Rule (vii) of Schedule-II (Pass on Privilege Account) of Railway Servants (Pass) Rules, 1986 (Second Edition – 1993)
- Grant of full sets of Post Retirement Complimentary Passes (PRCP) after 20 years of railway service