Preparation and Maintenance of Annual Performance Appraisal Reports(APARs) of Non-gazetted Railway servants.
RBE No. 69/2019
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
New Delhi dated 29/04/2019
The General Managers(P)
All Zonal Railways &
Production Units etc.,
(As per standard list).
Sub:- Preparation and Maintenance of Annual Performance Appraisal Reports(APARs) of Non-gazetted Railway servants.
Reference is invited to para 1(iii) of Board’s letter No. E(NG)I-2001/CR/7 dated 22.08.2001, in which it was inter-alia laid down that “where the Reporting Authority or Reviewing Authority retires or demits office, he should report/review the Confidential Reports of all railway servants working under him ordinarily within a period of one month from the date of such retirement or demission of office.
It is pointed out that non-initiation/non-finalisation of Annual Performance Appraisal Reports (APARS) in time delays selections and affects employees promotional prospects. The matter was also raised recently by AIRF in the March, 2019 PNM meeting with Board. Accordingly Zonal Railways/Productions Units may ensure that the instructions contained in Board’s letter ibid are reiterated down the line for strict compliance.
Please acknowledge receipt
Deputy Director Estt (N)
Related to Your Search:
- Introduction of provision for writing of APAR of all Railway employees Working in PB-I, 5200-20200, GP Rs. 1900: Railway Board Order
- Proper maintainance and Timely completion of Annual Performance Appraisal Reports (APAR) (formerly known as ACR)
- Provisions for writing of APAR of Railway Employees Working in Grade Pay Rs.1800/- Level-I
- MTS – Introduction of Annual Performance Appraisal Report (APAR) for Multi Tasking Staff in Railways
- Implementation of 2nd & 3rd upgradation under MACP Scheme in Railways – AIRF
- Upper age limit for direct recruitment to non-gazetted
- Railways – Posting of husband and wife at the same station
- Transfer of Non-gazetted staff – Delegation of powers to Divisional Railway Managers
- DoP – Dealing of APAR Representations received in SPARROW Portal