Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pension –
(Department of Personnel & Training)
2nd Floor, LokNayakBhawan,
Khan Market, New Delhi-3
Dated the 26th April, 2016
Subject: Posting of regular Under Secretary and posting on promotion to the grade of Under Secretary on ad-hoc basis – seeking options – regarding.
The undersigned is directed to say that one Under Secretary who has returned from long leave is to be given posting. Further, it is also proposed to promote 8 Section Officers to the grade of Under Secretary from the approved panel.
2. The vacancies proposed to be filled up and the officers who are to be considered for posting are given in the Annexures to this OM. The vacancies include vacancies on account of existing vacancies and the retirement / deputation vacancies arising on 30.04.2016. Ministries/ Departments are requested to verify the vacancy position and in case of any discrepancy the same may be brought to the notice of this Department immediately.
3. The officers are requested to exercise option by 5.30 PM on 27.04.2016. The options may be submitted at the e-mail address given below as per enclosed proforma. Posting of officers will be decided in terms of Rotational Transfer Policy.
4. Web Based Cadre Management System: The officers concerned should also ensure that their data is complete in all respects in the web based cadre management system at cscms.nic.in If the data is not complete it should be first got updated through the nodal officer of the Ministry/ Department / CS.I Division before submitting the option . If the data is not complete in the web based system, the officer concerned will not be considered for promotional posting.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Email: [email protected]
To: Officers concerned (through website of this Department)
Related to Your Search:
- Posting of regular USs and posting on promotion to US grade on adhoc basis – seeking options
- Posting of regular Under Secretary and posting on promotion to the grade of Under Secretary on ad hoc basis seeking options
- Launching of Web Based software solution for Cadre Management of CSS
- Promotion of Grade-I (Under Secretary) officers of CSS to the Selection Grade (Deputy Secretary) on ad-hoc basis alongwith of posting of a Deputy Secretary
- Incomplete Data in Web Based Cadre Management System for CSS Officers of Under Secretary
- Ad-hoc promotion from US to DS Grade of CSS and posting of a DS- revised vacancies and list of officers-seeking options regarding
- Promotion of Under Secretaries of CSS to DS grade on ad-hoc basis – Furnishing of personal information thereof
- Launching of Web Based software solution for Cadre Management of CSS – Requests for cadre clearance and filing of Immovable Property details
- Promotion of Section Officers of CSS to Grade-I (Under Secretary) on ad-hoc basis – updating of relieving/joining details of the officers in Web Based Cadre Management System – reg.