Posting of Government employees who have differently abled dependents – Dopt Orders on 5.1.2016
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel and Training
North Block, New Delhi,
dated the 05th January, 2016
Subject: Posting of Government employees who have differently abled dependents- reg.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s OM of even number dated 06.06.2014 and 17.11.2014 exempting a Government employee, who is also a care giver of disabled child, from the routine exercise of transfer/rotational transfer subject to the administrative constraints. The word ‘disabled’ includes (i) blindness or low vision (ii) hearing impairment (iii) locomotor disability or cerebral palsy (iv) leprosy cured (v) mental retardation (vi) mental illness (vii) multiple disabilities and (viii) autism.
2. The matter regarding the scope of ‘disabled’ has been examined in consultation with the Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities. Considering the fact that the child suffering from “Thalassemia” and “Haemophilia” requires constant caregiver support and it would be imperative for the Government employees to take care of their child suffering from “Thalassemia” and “Haemophilia” on continuous basis, it has been decided to include “Thalassemia” and “Haemophilia” in the term of ‘disabled’ defined in Para 3 of the above mentioned OM dated o6.06.2014-
3. The term ‘disabled’ as defined herein and in OM dated 06.06.2014 and 17.11.2014 is applicable only as grounds for seeking exemption from routine transfer/rotational transfer of a Government employee who have disabled child.
4. All the Ministries/Departments are requested to bring these instructions to the notice of all concerned under their control.
Encl: As above.
Deputy Secretary to the Government of India
Related to Your Search:
- No transfer for central government employees with Thalassemia, Haemophiliac kids
- DoPT: Exemption from the routine exercise of transfer/ rotational transfer
- Posting of Government employees who have differently abled dependents – reg.
- Posting of Government employees who have differently abled dependents
- Dopt Orders on Posting of Government employees who have differently abled dependents
- Revision of Rotational Transfer Policy to CSS Officers – Dopt Orders 2015
- Rotational Transfer Policy applicable to CSS officers – Modification thereof
- Rotational Transfer Policy (RTP) applicable to CSSS officers – DoPT 2020
- Revised Rotational Transfer Policy applicable to CSS officers – Latest DoPT Orders 2020