F.No. 7/10/2020-CS.I (A)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
(Department of Personnel & Training)
2nd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan
Khan Market, New Delhi,
Dated the 1s, June, 2020
Subject: Posting of Direct Recruit Assistant Section Officers of CGLE 2017 – Seeking options – Revised list of Ministries / Departments -regarding.
The undersigned is directed to refer this Department OM of even number dated 29.05.2020 on the above subject and to say that the Group-wise Ministries/Departments available for posting has been revised as per Annexure-l.
2. All the Direct Recruit Assistant Section Officers (CGLE 2017), who joined the Foundational Training Programme are requested to take note of revised list of Ministries / Departments available for posting as per Annexure-1 and furnish 10 (Ten) options (five from Group-A and five from Group-B in the order of their preference.
3. The ASOs who have already furnished their options can also revise their options in case they wish to, in lieu of options furnished earlier.
4. The other term and conditions of the OM dated 29.05.2020 will remain the same.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
Related to Your Search:
- Posting of Direct Recruit Assistant Section Officers in CSS
- Ad-hoc promotion from US to DS Grade of CSS and posting of a DS- revised vacancies and list of officers-seeking options regarding
- Rotational Transfer of CSS officers of DS Grade and above – Furnishing of personal information thereof.
- Shortage of staff in the grades of Assistants and Section Officers-modification to the channel of submission till staff position improves regarding.
- DoPT Orders: Bunching of stages in the Revised pay structure in the grade of Assistant Section Officers
- Posting of regular USs and posting on promotion to US grade on adhoc basis – seeking options
- Seeking option from promoted Under Secretaries (adhoc) under Rotational Transfer Policy
- Bunching of stages in the Revised pay structure in the grade of Assistant Section Officers
- Posting of regular Under Secretary and posting on promotion to the grade of Under Secretary on ad hoc basis seeking options