Posting of a Nurse to Factory Health Clinic- reg.
Government of India
Ministry of Defence
Ordnance Factory Board
Dated : 24th December, 2013
The Sr. General Manager/General Manager,
Sub: Posting of a Nurse to Factory Health Clinic- reg.
One Nurse will be posted to Factory Health Clinics (FHC) of Factories in day shift wef 01 Jaunary, 2014.
This is required for the following reasons :
a) Nurse is part of the staff requirement of FHC under Factory rules of various states.
b) Nurse will assist Medical Officer in conduct of Periodic Medical Examination of employees at FHC.
c) Nurse will help in investigation and treatment of routine and emergency cases at FHC and reduce referrals from FHC to main Hospital.
d) Nurse will supervise the work of subordinate paramedical staff.
02. The nurse will be posted to the FHC from overall strength of Nurses in hospital. Factories without hospitals but with independent Estate Health Clinics (EHC) will utilize the services of the Nurse of the EHC in FHC also on past time basis. In case of Factories without Hospital / FHC, Nurse will be posted to FHC from the Hospital concerned.
03. The above arrangement is feasible from current sanctioned strength of Nurses in hospitals with 30 beds are more. Some of the Hospitals with 25 beds or less, where sanctioned strength of nurses (Sr Nurse Gr I & II + Matron) is 06, may have difficulty in making the arrangement due to restricted availability of Nursing staff. They may post a Nurse to FHC on part-time basis.
04. Confirmation of above arrangement may please be forwarded for record before 13-01-2014.
Director Health Services
For Director General, Ordnance Factories
Related to Your Search:
- Shortage of Doctors in Central Government Hospitals
- Nurses diet allowance hiked
- CGHS OPD Centres in Government Hospitals
- Join work within 24-hours or face termination: Govt to Nurses
- Grant of Grade Pay Rs.6600/PB-3 to Nursing personnel i.e. staff Nurses/Nursing Sister/Matron/Chief Matron under 3rd MACP
- Cadre Restructuring of physiotherapists
- Promotion Vacancy Position of Group ‘C’ employees working in Central Government Health Scheme, Delhi as on 1.10.2012
- Ordnance Factory Board (OFB) has designated 285 beds for isolation wards in handling Coronavirus (COVID-19) cases
- Health professional workers fighting COVID-19 in Government Hospitals and the health Care Centers to Defence Civilian employees