Possibility to announce Interim Relief before elections
Proposals of Enhancement of Retirement age and Merger of D.A may not materialize
It was learnt from the sources close to the Union Government that the proposals of Enhancement of Retirement age of Central Government Employees from 60 to 62 years and Merger of D.A to basic pay may not be materialized now before General elections.
Accordingly, these two proposals have not been taken up for consideration by the union Cabinet in its meeting held on friday. But there is possibility to announce Interim Relief (I.R) before elections.
Related to Your Search:
- Merger of DA, Interim Relief and Retirement Age to 62: Hopes faded
- 50% DA Merger, Retirement Age 62 and Interim Relief – Cabinet is likely to clear some of these demands..!
- IRTSA demands to grant of Interim Relief and Merger of DA
- Interim Relief and Merger of Dearness Allowance with Pay – NCJCM to 7th CPC
- Government Employees to Stage Stir on March 2 Seeking Interim Relief and Merger of DA
- Merger of 50% DA with Pay and grant of Interim Relief – NFIR
- BRMS demands to merge 50% DA and Grant Rs.7000 as Interim Relief
- Expectations for 50% DA Merger and Retirement age turn into disappointments
- 50% DA MERGER OR INTERIM RELIEF FOR CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES