Pongal Bonus 2017 for Tamilnadu Government Employees and Teachers
Announcement of Pongal Festival Bonus to the employees working under TN State Government for the year 2017.
The State government of Tamil Nadu on Wednesday announced Pongal bonus for its employees, teachers and pensioners. This will incur an additional expense of Rs. 325.20 crore to the government.
According to the announcement made by the Chief Minister O.Panneerselvam, government employees and teachers in ‘C’ and ‘D’ Groups will get bonus equal to 30 days salary with a ceiling of Rs. 3,000.
The officers and teachers belonging to the ‘A’ and ‘B’ categories, will receive a special bonus of Rs. 1,000. Pensioners, family pensioners and retired village officers will get Rs. 500 as Pongal gift.
Read More: http://cms.tn.gov.in
Related to Your Search:
- Pongal Bonus for Tamilnadu State Government Employees
- Tamil Nadu government announces Pongal bonus for its employees, teachers and others
- Tamil Nadu Government employees DA hike 2022, Teachers, Pensioners, Family Pensioners and Pongal Gift for Group C and D employees
- State Public Sector Undertakings : Sanction of Bonus and Ex-gratia to the employees of State Public Sector Undertakings for the year 2015-16 payable during 2016-17 : orders issued
- Grant of Pongal Prize to Group C and D Tamil Nadu Pensioners – Pongal Festival 2021
- Confusion on ceiling of bonus for Central Government employees continues
- Bonus – Tamil Nadu Government employees Pongal Bonus 2021 – TN Govt Order issued
- Bonus (Ad-hoc bonus) Calculation for Central Government Employees
- Diwali Bonus for Tamil Nadu State Government Employees 2019