Policy letter on CTSE situations in empanelled hospitals for retired Railway Employees and their dependent family members
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA (BHARAT SARKAR)
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS (RAIL MANTRALAYA)
New Delhi, Dated: 16.02.2017.
All Zonal Railways/Production Units/RDSO.
(As per mailing list)
Subject: Policy letter on Cashless Treatment Scheme in Emergency situations (CTSE) in empanelled hospitals for retired Railway employees and their dependent family members.
Please refer to Board’s letter No.2014/H/28/1/smartcard/Part A dated 14.07.2016 on the above subject vide which broad outlines of the Cashless Treatment Scheme in Emergency situations (CTSE) were circulated to all Zonal Railways and Production Units. The Scheme has been launched as a ‘pilot scheme’ in four (4) Metro cities (Delhi-NCR, Mumbai, Kolkata and Chennai) and their suburbs for one year (the period of one year of pilot scheme shall start only after the website starts working and not from the date of issue of Board’s letter No. 2014/H/28/1/smart card/Part A dated 14.07.2016).
2. In respect of above, option of CTSE, may be taken from retirees,who intend to settle in the four Metro cities mentioned in para 1 above, in addition to RELHS, at the time of filling of pension papers. Also, this form may be included in the list of ‘forms to be submitted by a retiring Railway servant. The CTSE option may be taken in Annexure 3 of the Board’s letter dated 14.07.2016, a copy of which is enclosed.
3. This issues with the approval of Executive Director Finance (Estt.).
Deputy Director Finance (Estt.)III,
Related to Your Search:
- Emergency Cashless Treatment Scheme (CTSE) Card issue during retirement
- Railways: Cashless Service for RELHS Card Holder to take treatment in Recognized Private Hospitals in emergency.
- Fixation of Pay of re-employed pensioners – treatment of Military Service Pay (MSP)
- Applicability of Railway Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2008 for persons re-employed in Railway service after retirement from Defence Forces
- Scheme for providing immediate relief to the families of Railway Servants who die while in service
- Health scheme for railway employees
- Harmonization of the cadre structure of Medical Laboratory Staff of Indian Railways with those in Central Government Hospitals
- Emergency Treatment at outside locations/stations: Order for Railway Beneficiaries
- Railways: Revision of pension w.e.f. 01.01.2006 of Pre-2006 pensioners who retired from the 5th CPC scale of Rs. 6500 to Rs. 10500