Policy Guidelines Railway Compassionate Ground
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
New Delhi, dated 10.03.2022
The General Managers (P),
All Zonal Railways/PUs,
(As per standard mail list)
Sub: Acquiring minimum Educational Qualification for regular posting in erstwhile Group-D, Level-1 (erstwhile GP-1800/-) of Trainee in – 1S Pay Band (6th CPC) appointed on Compassionate Ground – Policy Guidelines.
Ref: Board’s letter No. E(NG)II/2017/ RC-1/23 dated 03.05.2019
In continuation of this office letter dated 03.05.2019 under reference, considering the disruption caused by the COVID-19 pandemic in the last 2 years, it has now been decided to extend the grace period for acquiring minimum educational qualification upto May, 2023 with same terms and conditions.
2. This issues with the approval of Competent Authority.
(A. Narayana Rao)
Dy. Director, Estt. (NG)II
Related to Your Search:
- Appointment of Compassionate grounds – clarifications orders issued by Railway Board
- Acquiring of requisite qualifications by Trainees in -IS Pay Band and others
- Appointment on compassionate ground – Acquisition of higher qualification – Railways
- Scheme for engagement of a dependent of deceased Gramin Dak Sevaks on compassionate grounds
- 7th CPC Minimum Educational Qualification for appointment in Level-l of the pay matix on compassionate grounds
- Appointment on compassionate grounds – Clarifications by Railway Board
- Minimum educational qualification for recruitment of staff from open market in Level-l of the pay matrix of 7th CPC
- Training period of wards of deceased/medically decategorised Railway employees appointed on compassioate grounds as Technician Gr. III in (erstwhile GP 1900/Pay Level-2 of 7th CP)
- Railway sports quota recruitment 2020-2021 extended till 30th September 2021