Planning to bring all bank staff under 7th Pay Commission – Minister replied in Parliament
Member of Parliament Shri M.P.Achuthan asked some questions regarding bank employees in Parliament and the concerned minister replied…
Covering bank employees under Seventh Pay Commission
(a) whether Government is considering a proposal to bring about 800,000 employees under Seventh Pay Commission;
(b) if so, the details thereof; and
(c) the reaction of the bank trade unions to this proposal and Government reaction thereto?
Minister of State in the Ministry of Finance Shri Jayant Sinha replied in a written form as under…
(a) to (c) No such proposal is under consideration of the Government.
Related to Your Search:
- Covering bank employees under Seventh Pay Commission-Rajya sabha Q&A
- Paternity Leave to Bank Employees
- Abolish the system of formation of Pay Commission in future?
- 7th Pay Commission multiplication factor – Government has no proposal to increase it to 3 – Finance Minister
- Dopt Minister replied in Parliament about 5 Day Week for Central government offices
- 7th Pay Commission: Rajya Sabha questions regarding Expected date of report & implementation and representative of security forces
- Reservation in Promotion to Women Employees in Central Government services
- Need 10 Years gap between 6th to 7th pay commission
- No Increase or Decrease the Age of Retirement of Central Government Employees