PL Bonus 2017-18 – Civilian Employees of Defence Production Establishments – Ordnance Factory, DGQA, DGAQA
Government of India,
Ministry of Defence,
(Deptt. of Defence Production)
Dated: the 15th Oct, 2018.
Ordnance Factory Board,
10A, S, K. Bose Road,
The Controller General of Defence Accounts,
The Director General of Quality Assurance,
The Director General of Aeronautical Quality Assurance,
Subject: Payment of Productivity Linked Bonus to Civilian Employees of Defence Production Establishments for the year 2017-18.
I am directed to refer to this Ministry’s letter No.48(4)/98/D(B&C) dated 27 July, 2000 on the above subject and to convey the sanction of the President to payment of Productivity Linked Bonus for the year 2017-18 equivalent to 40 days wages to the eligible employees in Defence Production Establishments as mentioned therein with an overall ceiling of wages of Rs.7000/- per month. PLB is to be calculated taking average number of days per month as 30.4 days.
02. The casual labour who has worked for at least 240 days, in each year, for 03 years or more, will be eligible for this PLB payment. The amount will be paid on a notional monthly wages or Rs.1200/-. In case where the actual emoluments fall below Rs.1200/- per month, the amount will be calculated on actual monthly emoluments. All payments under these orders will be rounded off to the nearest rupee.
03.The above sanction is subject to the following condition:-
(a) OFB will submit a monthly status report on the progress achieved to review the formula for calculation of PLB which otherwise would have been reviewed after three years from implementation ie from the accounting year 1999-2000.
(b) GMs of each of the respective factories should submit the Certificate regarding standard man-hour for jobs whenever there is a change in production processes or when new labour saving machines are introduced, incorporating the following details :-
(i) Standard Man Hours before the installation of CNC Machines.
(ii) Standard Man Hours after the installation of CNC Machines.
(iii) Difference between the above two leading to savings in Standard Man Hours.
In the event of more than one CNC Machine being installed on two different occasions each time figures are to be updated for additional subsequent addition of CNC Machine.
04. The expenditure will be debited to Major Head 2079 of the Defence Service Estimates (Ordnance Factories) and to the respective Heads to which the pay and allowances of employees of allied establishment: are debited.
05. This issues with the concurrence of Ministry of Finance and MoD (Finance Division) vide their Dy. No. 361 dated 15/10/2018.
Ministry of Defence
Related to Your Search:
- Defence Bonus 2020 – Payment of PLB to Civilian Employees of Defence Production Establishments 2019-2020
- Grant of ad-hoc bonus for 30 days to the Group C & D RPF/RPSF personnel for the financial year 2014-2015
- Payment of Productivity Linked Bonus to all eligible non-gazetted Railway employees for the financial year 2014-2015
- Bonus 2015 : Cabinet approved 78 Days for Railway Employees
- Productivity Linked Bonus for the eligible Defence civilians of the Army Ordnance Corps (AOC) for the year 2017-2018
- Bonus (Ad-hoc bonus) Calculation for Central Government Employees
- Indian Railway Bonus 2019 – Railway employees will get bonus equivalent to 78 days of wages
- Productivity Linked Bonus for the Indian Navy for the year 2017-2018
- AIRF has demanded Payment of Arrear of Productivity Linked Bonus paid to Railwaymen