PFRDA Orders – Investment in Infrastructure Debt Funds
Pension Futd Regulatory & Development Authority
1st Floor, ICADR Buddng,
Plot No. 6, Vasant Kunj
Institutional Area, Phase – II,
New Delhi- 110070
Tel : 011 26897948126897949
File No: PFRDA/6/7/1
Date: 11th July 2013
Subject: Investment in Infrastructure Debt Funds
With reference to the above, it is hereby clarified that Infrastructure Debt Funds, incorporated either as Mutual Funds or as NBFCs, are to be considered as debt instruments eligible for investments under the debt category of all NPS Schemes, provided it is rated as investment grade by two credit rating agencies .
Kindly note that apart from the ratings assigned by the agencies, PFM shall undertake their own due diligence for assessment of risks associated with the securities before investing.
(Mono MG Phukon)
Deputy General Manager
Source : www.pfrda.org.in
Related to Your Search:
- PFRDA Orders : New Pension Scheme (NPS) – Changes in Investment Guidelines for the Government Sector
- Amendment to Revised Investment Guidelines for NPS schemes.
- New Pension Scheme: Clarifications on Investment Guidelines for Private Sector
- Investment guidelines for NPS Schemes (Applicable to Scheme CG, Scheme SG, Corporate CG and NPS Lite schemes of NPS and Atal Pension Yojana) w.e.f, 10th June, 2015.
- PFRDA: Amendment to the investment Guidelines (Applicable to Scheme CG, Scheme SG, Corporate CG and NPS Lite schemes of NPS and Atal Pension Yojana)
- PFRDA Publishes Investment Guidelines for Private Sector NPS
- Important Announcements and Approvals in Board Meeting of PFRDA
- NPS (National Pension System) Schemes for Financial Year 2012-13 yields DOUBLE DIGIT return
- Clarification on Revision of Investment Guidelines for NPS Scheme