Empanelment of Annuity Service Providers (ASPs) under National Pension System for providing annuity services
PENSION FUND REGULATORY AND DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
Cir no: PFRDA/ 2013/2/ PDEX / 2
Subject: Empanelment of Annuity Service Providers (ASPs) under National Pension System for providing annuity services
PFRDA has issued necessary instructions to CRA with respect to the Empanelment of Annuity Service Providers (ASPs) under National Pension System for providing annuity services. The said information is being re-iterated hereunder for the information of all stakeholders for a better appreciation of the matter.
Following seven Annuity Service Providers (ASPs) have been empanelled for the purpose.
1. Life Insurance Corporation of India
2. SBI Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
3. ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
4. Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
5. Star Union Dai-ichi Insurance Co. Ltd.
6. Reliance Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
7. HDFC Standard Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
The companies would be offering their approved annuity products to NPS subscribers and would also designing products suiting our requirements.
Related to Your Search:
- Default ASP and Annuity Scheme for subscribers exiting from NPS and Seeking withdrawal of Accumulated Pension Wealth
- PFRDA Orders : Exit rules under National Pension System for Government Employee Subscribers
- Enrollment of Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) in National Pension System (NPS)
- PFRDA Orders : Exit rules under National Pension System for All Citizen model under UoS including Corporates and Swavalamban scheme
- NPS Exit and purchase of Annuity – Clarification issued by PFRDA
- Comparing pension amount(Family Pension or NPS annuity) by Government Nodal Office before processing Family Pension cases on Death/disability of subscriber
- Information sought by PFRDA on existing pension/superannuation schemes from CPSEs
- Cabinet approves proposal to introduce the Financial Resolution and Deposit Insurance Bill 2017
- Vision & Mission Statement of PFRDA