Ministry of Finance
Atal Pension Yojana
25 JUN 2019
The Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA) has submitted a proposal to increase the limit of pension and age under Atal Pension Yojana (APY). The same is under examination in consultation with PFRDA.
The number of beneficiaries under APY in last three years, State-wise, are as per Annexure A.
Atal Pension Yojana(APY) is open to all citizens of India between 18-40 years of age. Accordingly, Mudra beneficiaries, Self Help Group (SHG) members and Anganwadi workers who are citizen of India and fall between 18-40 years of age are eligible to join APY.
This was stated by the Union Minister of Finance & Corporate Affairs, Smt. Nirmala Sitharamanin a written reply to a Parliament Question in Rajya Sabha today.
Related to Your Search:
- Voluntary exit under Atal Pension Yojana (APY) – PFRDA
- PFRDA Order: Incentive for mobilization and registration of subscribers under Atal Pension Yojana
- Atal Pension Yojana (APY) included under Section 7 of the Aadhaar Act 2016
- Rs 100 crore released towards Government of India co-contribution in Atal Pension Yojana
- PFRDA: Amendment to the investment Guidelines (Applicable to Scheme CG, Scheme SG, Corporate CG and NPS Lite schemes of NPS and Atal Pension Yojana)
- Insurance coverage to PMJDY Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana account holders
- Now 97.05 lakh subscribers base under Atal Pension Yojana
- PFRDA: ATAL PENSION YOJANA – BENEFITS AND FEATURES
- Over 69 lacs subscribers join Atal Pension Yojana with contribution of Rs. 2690 crores